P30SK various models dilemma POLL - Page 2

Poll: Which P30SK model would you buy?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: P30SK various models dilemma POLL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

^thanks for the feedback. I've read from some the safety gets in the way i take it this is not your case. I don't know if i like a safety or not as this is my first gun purchase. I do have the mindset that the long da pull combined with a hammer fired gun are safeties of sorts and of course finger on trigger only when ready to shoot.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I just bought the P30sk V1 LE with night sights and 3 mags for $618 shipped from buds gun shop. $20 for the local shop to do the transfer and I'm still way ahead.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I'd go with the stock sight model but that's only because I really only like Dawson Precision and 10-8 sights so I always end up changing out my OEM sights regardless of whether or not they're tritium.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LEM!!!!!!!
    User preferred sights are easily bought and installed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have two HK P30 SK's, one is the LE V-1 LEM trigger +3MAGS + night sights, the other is the LE V-3 +3 MAGS +night sights, both have no outside safety's, both are excellent guns, reliable and accurate, I prefer the LEM trigger, but also like the D/S trigger on the V-3, both are keepers for me...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's really too bad the thumb safety is not removable!

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

V3(w/o safety) with Meprolights and 3rd mag. This was my 2nd handgun purchase after the vp9. Being more comfortable now, I could have gone with the SK LEM version. Not sure if the 3rd mag is necessary but a good overall deal with the meprolights.. I carry my vp9 magazine as an extra.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Pinoy
    VP9
    P30SK
    P30L .40

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nwryder View Post
    I went with the stock sites and LEM trigger. Probably my favorite gun to shoot.
    That's the way to go :-)
    VP9 - times 4
    VP9SK
    P30 v3
    P30SK v3
    HK45 V1 German Made
    HK45 V7 US built
    HK45 V1 US built
    HK45C V7 OD
    HK 45C V1 German Made

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pinoy_bandit View Post
    V3(w/o safety) with Meprolights and 3rd mag. This was my 2nd handgun purchase after the vp9. Being more comfortable now, I could have gone with the SK LEM version. Not sure if the 3rd mag is necessary but a good overall deal with the meprolights.. I carry my vp9 magazine as an extra.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    As my first gun, it's a reason I'm choosing the v3. Interesting point you make.

Guys, the v1 LEM isn't an option in this thread LOL. Thanks for the input though. Besides, i believe massachusetts is a very difficult state to get v1 in. It's hard enough to get the model without safety since some shops are saying the safety is required in this state.

So as a first gun, and having shot a double action/single action more accurately than a Dao, i feel more comfortable with the v3 me thinks :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So i handled a p30sks today. The safety did not seem to get in way of my grip and was difficult to actuate which could be considered a good thing. I tried sweeping it off a few times w/ thumb and it was a little challenging I may not use it much if I do go with that model. Ahhh

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links