Looking for Weaponlight

Thread: Looking for Weaponlight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Looking for Weaponlight

I'm looking for a couple of different weaponlights. I need an Insight/ Eotech M2 UTL for my USP 45 Tactical. I'm also looking for a Viridian X5L Gen 1. I know both these have been discontinued for some time but I hope to find one. Anyone who has one and is interested in selling please let me know.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Just get an adapter and a modern weapon light. If you are going old school or want a collectable try ebay.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have a new, unused factory HK UTL II, manual, 2 spare bulbs and the original case. The latch on the plastic storage box is broken. I'll put 2 new CR123 batteries in the box for $125. I also have a new in box Insight Technology LED retrofit kit for the light $45. These were backups for my bedside gun. I don't need two. The LED is a whiter and brighter light and the batteries last much longer than the bulbs. The LED aluminum bezel has a fixed focus while the bulb's plastic bezel is adjustable if that matters. You can have both the light and LED kit for $165 and I'll cover the shipping.
    Terry

Sponsored Links