VP9SK INCOMING + PUSH BUTTON magazine release + redesigned charging supports - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: VP9SK INCOMING + PUSH BUTTON magazine release + redesigned charging supports

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I wonder if the sk will have the same trigger dimensions as the full size........ If so, I can see an sk w/ Lobos trigger in my future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azimuth View Post
    I wonder if the sk will have the same trigger dimensions as the full size........ If so, I can see an sk w/ Lobos trigger in my future.
    Me Too. if not the same dim's I bet Lobos would make one that would work. Would be very sweet set up.
    “We’re going to win so much. You’re going to get tired of winning. You’re going to say, ‘Please, Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don’t win so much,’” he vowed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I prefer paddle release now that i'm used to it... Definitely would buy the VP9SK in a heartbeat if it comes stateside

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Am I the only one that this the "IF it comes stateside" comments are kind of funny? Why would HK invest MILLIONS to have a bigger and better factory on US soil if they don't plan to bring over and make available to the American people all these new toys? I would bet my bottom dollar that most if not all of these new guns are available soon(ish) here. upto and including the 433.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GruntGuy View Post
    Am I the only one that this the "IF it comes stateside" comments are kind of funny? Why would HK invest MILLIONS to have a bigger and better factory on US soil if they don't plan to bring over and make available to the American people all these new toys? I would bet my bottom dollar that most if not all of these new guns are available soon(ish) here. upto and including the 433.

Considering the SK is ideal to conceal carry and the almost complete lack of concealed carry in most of Europe, i would think that the SK would be available in the US market for sure.

They would sell a **** ton of those in the US and i think they know it. you just never know what to expect from HK and that leads to some skepticism.

ETA: They really need to make a friggin VP45 in any size, don't care what size. just get it going already, especially for the American market since the .45 acp is still very popular here. I'm losing all of my drool waiting on that gun to be announced.
    Last edited by SIGs; 03-08-2017 at 07:22 PM.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Keep in mind we are all hk fans already. The button release might bring a lot of new people to hk. I don't prefer it, but I'm glad they are offering it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Question team. Why would i want the VP9sk over an P30sk with light LEM? I know the trigger will "feel different" but are there any design changes that could drive preference? Is the recoil system on the P30 different?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JonFrost View Post
    Keep in mind we are all hk fans already. The button release might bring a lot of new people to hk. I don't prefer it, but I'm glad they are offering it.
    My concern is that HK will tend towards abandoning the paddle altogether, like Walther is doing, as we creep ever closer to the handgun singularity where every new pistol is more or less the same thing.
    Last edited by lifesizepotato; 03-08-2017 at 08:23 PM.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm also in the paddle release column, strong. Hopefully the VP9SK will be at NRA to look at coming up here end of April.

Cause, provided it's as great as the VP9 full size, I'm gonna need three of them, me and both daughters!
    Bobby D
    NRA Endowment
    NRA Chief Range Safety Officer
    EMT-B
    KB9RDL

"In einer Welt aus Kompromissen, einige Männer machen keine".

"We bleed hk red!"

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lifesizepotato View Post
    the handgun singularity
    lol...it's coming!
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links