P7 production date question? - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51

Thread: P7 production date question?

  1. #31
    AGG
    AGG is offline
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    AGG's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Alabama
    Posts : 30,629
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuvia View Post
    I think this is what Elvis is talking about

    IR =1993
    IE=1994
    IS=1995
    IK=1996
    IO=1997
    ID=1998
    II=1999
    OR=2000
    NP=2001
    AC=2002 (assumption)
    AD=2003 (assumption)
    AE=2004 (assumption)
    AF=2005 (assumption)
    AG=2006 (assumption)
    AH=2007 (assumption)
    AI=2008 (assumption)
    This (and no assumption on AC-AI, if that is one of my really, old lists ), and for 1976+, J = 9 for parts/K = 9 on receivers!!!

    Tony

  2. #32
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Condition0's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2008
    Posts : 1,460
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clausewitz View Post
    What does the mag on the right go to? P7M7 case in pic?

  3. #33
    Maximum effort
    Clausewitz's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2011
    Posts : 723
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    Default

    The first 239 guns, the Mod. PSP guns, took different mags. A standard P7 Mag will not fit in a Mod. PSP, like #191 pictured earlier in this thread. The Mod. PSP mags were a bit thinner as well as the obvious cosmetic differences.



    The P7M7's mags don't have any markings or date codes.

    Life is an endless series of trainwrecks with only brief commercial-like breaks of happiness.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #34
    Priest of the P7
    bastardsonofelvis's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2012
    Location : Colorado
    Posts : 4,507
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clausewitz View Post
    The first 239 guns, the Mod. PSP guns, took different mags. A standard P7 Mag will not fit in a Mod. PSP, like #191 pictured earlier in this thread. The Mod. PSP mags were a bit thinner as well as the obvious cosmetic differences.



    The P7M7's mags don't have any markings or date codes.

    Still waiting on a range report, bud! Hey, if you're sceered that bad boy is going to blow up in your hands I will shoot it for you!
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

  6. #35
    Maximum effort
    Clausewitz's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2011
    Posts : 723
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    Default

    Who says I simply haven't written up the report yet?

    These are the 239 guns I'm talking about. They use different mags from all the other standard P7s.

    Last edited by Clausewitz; 03-15-2017 at 09:12 PM.

  7. #36
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Condition0's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2008
    Posts : 1,460
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clausewitz View Post
    Who says I simply haven't written up the report yet?

    These are the 239 guns I'm talking about. They use different mags from all the other standard P7s.

    Very nice example. I didn't know any of that group made it to the states.

  8. #37
    Maximum effort
    Clausewitz's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2011
    Posts : 723
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    Default

    They're out there!


  9. #38
    AGG
    AGG is offline
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    AGG's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Alabama
    Posts : 30,629
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clausewitz View Post
    They're out there!

    Quite nice!!!

    Tony

  10. #39
    Senior Member
    soviet64's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2010
    Location : Miami, FL
    Posts : 144
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuvia View Post
    I think this is what Elvis is talking about

    IR =1993
    IE=1994
    IS=1995
    IK=1996
    IO=1997
    ID=1998
    II=1999
    OR=2000
    NP=2001
    AC=2002 (assumption)
    AD=2003 (assumption)
    AE=2004 (assumption)
    AF=2005 (assumption)
    AG=2006 (assumption)
    AH=2007 (assumption)
    AI=2008 (assumption
    Where did this come from? I don't know how can it be correct.
    On my exampe: my IE coded P7M8(1984) came with 2 mags - Ie and ID. Did my mags travel in time?))
    I'm 99.9% sure they are original mags...
    If you watch "Rambo" in reverse, Sylvester Stallone heals people with his magic bullet vacuum...

  11. #40
    Priest of the P7
    bastardsonofelvis's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2012
    Location : Colorado
    Posts : 4,507
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soviet64 View Post
    Where did this come from? I don't know how can it be correct.
    On my exampe: my IE coded P7M8(1984) came with 2 mags - Ie and ID. Did my mags travel in time?))
    I'm 99.9% sure they are original mags...
    No offense, but how could you be at all sure that either mag was original? It seems unlikely to me that a pistol would have come from the factory with mags having different date codes.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

commercial 1981 hk p7 psp ib

Click on a term to search for related topics.