VP9SK is Here!!! - Page 5
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: VP9SK is Here!!!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I have had my SK on order for a while. Looking forward to getting this for EDC. I was told my VP9 LE OD Green was shipping to my dealer on Monday. I have been carrying my VP9 for EDC for a while. I'm really liking these series of pistols.
    SR9-TC,91,MR762,416 10 inch,SL-6,SL-7,SL-8x2,MP-5N,USC and a USC to UMP 45,Tan and Black Mark 23, USP 45 Elite&Expert,USP Expert 9mmx2,USP 45T Black-Tan-Green frame's,USP 45CT,USP 45 Match HE&SS,USP 45f Green-Grey-Tan Frame's,USP 45c 50th,USP 40T,USP 40f Custom Combat Green-Tan Frame,USP 40c Green-Grey-Tan Frame's,USP 9mm SS,USP 357c,USP 9T,P2000 & P2000sk 357,HK45,HK45T Tan-OD-Black,HK45T&45 all Tan,HK45c FDEx2,VP9x3,P9S,P7 PSP,P7 M8 w/TB,VP70Z,4.380x2,19mm Flare Gunx2,26mm Flare Gunx3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan_O View Post
    Oicani, any word on the LE version?

Thanks
    VP9SK with 1 flat and 2 extended floorplate 10 round magazines with night sights. Part No. 700009KLE-A5
    Copy. I should have been more specific. I have the VP9sk LE on order with my dealer. Wondering if you've seen any come through or if they're all the non-LE version.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evan_O View Post
    Copy. I should have been more specific. I have the VP9sk LE on order with my dealer. Wondering if you've seen any come through or if they're all the non-LE version.
    I'm pretty sure HK-USA has both models ready to ship. I haven't seen anything in they shipping them out yet.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Can't wait to get mine. May very well become my new carry.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

These really need to ship with a flat base plate for the spare mag. If they insist on one extended mag, it should be one of the higher capacity + spacer ones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Keystone512 View Post
    FWIW, Daniel Shaw (The guy in this video) said that he had those 2 malfunctions in the video, and now at around 620 rounds the gun is completely down. He hasn't yet elaborated on what he means by that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2nd's on the flat mag baseplate . looks like a fine weapon . I want one or two.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GotWhatINeed View Post
    FWIW, Daniel Shaw (The guy in this video) said that he had those 2 malfunctions in the video, and now at around 620 rounds the gun is completely down. He hasn't yet elaborated on what he means by that.
    Oh man. Disappointing to hear. Obviously without any clarification as to what he means I can't pass any sort of judgement, but I was certainly hoping to see the early reviews of this pistol to state anything but this.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GotWhatINeed View Post
    Watched the video. 550 rounds, new gun, 115 gr ammo, 2 malfs, one while shooting one handed. I'm not going to start rethinking my VP9sk order just yet.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links