VP9SK is Here!!! - Page 7
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: VP9SK is Here!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I've seen "suggested retail" prices, wondering what the true price will be.. I am patiently awaiting as well.. I have repeatedly asked my local gun store and he won't give me a straight answer.

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leibstandarte10 View Post
    I think you misunderstood. He means that it's broken in and running smoothly now. I don't see how he could give a positive endorsement of it if it wasn't working after only a couple hundred rounds.
    read the info on the youtube video
    he said he will post details online soon

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Check put his FB page. I believe there was a problem. He just hasn't defined it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dobe

“We used to carry knives,” he said. “Now we have to carry keys.” ; China Fences In Its Nomads and an Ancient Life
    Withers; Andrew Jacobs; New York Times July 15 2015.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think you misunderstood. He means that it's broken in and running smoothly now. I don't see how he could give a positive endorsement of it if it wasn't working after only a couple hundred rounds.
    Not saying you're wrong but I that's not how I understand it. He shot 550 rds and made the video giving it a positive endorsement b/c the malfunctions could've been related to a few different issues like limp wristing, then I guess they shot some more and it went down after posting the video.
    Last edited by Keystone512; 04-24-2017 at 04:15 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gun.bro View Post
    I've seen "suggested retail" prices, wondering what the true price will be.. I am patiently awaiting as well.. I have repeatedly asked my local gun store and he won't give me a straight answer.

I can tell you that my local LE dealer is getting them for the same price as the full sized VP9's. Hope that helps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Keystone512 View Post
    Not saying you're wrong but I that's not how I understand it. He shot 550 rds and made the video giving it a positive endorsement b/c the malfunctions could've been related to a few different issues like limp wristing, then I guess they shot some more and it went down after posting the video.
    After reading his write up here: EXCLUSIVE: A 550 Round First Look at the HK VP9SK Pistol with Daniel Shaw

It seems leibstandarte10 was correct. Weird way to phrase it (what do I know anyway?), but it seems those 2 malfunctions he mentioned in the video were the only ones, and they may have been ammo related.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GotWhatINeed View Post
    After reading his write up here: EXCLUSIVE: A 550 Round First Look at the HK VP9SK Pistol with Daniel Shaw

It seems leibstandarte10 was correct. Weird way to phrase it (what do I know anyway?), but it seems those 2 malfunctions he mentioned in the video were the only ones, and they may have been ammo related.
    The article was written at 550 rds, he said it went down at 620 rds.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Keystone512 View Post
    The article was written at 550 rds, he said it went down at 620 rds.
    Is there a link for this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is there a link for this?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkrIa46AN0g He said it In a reply to someones comment, but apparently he deleted the comment. Someone asked what the round count was when he had the issues and he said something along the lines of "Had a malfunction at 250, another at 450, and now at 620ish the gun is completely down"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GotWhatINeed View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkrIa46AN0g He said it In a reply to someones comment, but apparently he deleted the comment. Someone asked what the round count was when he had the issues and he said something along the lines of "Had a malfunction at 250, another at 450, and now at 620ish the gun is completely down"
    Yeah its deleted now...interesting.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links