NEW 2017 Urban Gray HK USP .45 Full Size !! Yes HK is doing Colored Frame USP's - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: NEW 2017 Urban Gray HK USP .45 Full Size !! Yes HK is doing Colored Frame USP's

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sissup View Post
    Do they make any of these gray frames in non-full size... compact?
    @sissup unfortunately the compact grays have not been made since the original 2004 release and run of 500 in .40 S&W
    Also, these new gray ones are not the same gray as in 2004, they are the current version of HK gray - same as on the VP9s

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch till you're ready to bring the hate

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by omega21 View Post
    @sissup unfortunately the compact grays have not been made since the original 2004 release and run of 500 in .40 S&W
    Also, these new gray ones are not the same gray as in 2004, they are the current version of HK gray - same as on the VP9s
    So I read there were only 500 of each of the originals made, in 11 models. What exact models were they? And did that mean 500 of each color, in each of those model? I've seen a couple people say different things and just wanted to clarify
    Last edited by brewcruiser3; 11-25-2017 at 05:22 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

That's a shame. I would be all over the USPc in a different shade. I guess I'll have to dig through the used market in the future.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brewcruiser3 View Post
    So I read there were only 500 of each of the originals made, in 11 models. What exact models were they? And did that mean 500 of each color, in each of those model? I've seen a couple people say different things and just wanted to clarify
    Here is a comprehensive listing of all the color frame USP models and the numbers of each that were produced with pictures:

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-refere...or-frames.html

Quote Originally Posted by NomNamNom View Post
    That's a shame. I would be all over the USPc in a different shade. I guess I'll have to dig through the used market in the future.
    They pop up from time to time. The Compact .40s sell at a really good value. I've converted mine to 9mm with EFK's aftermarket barrels. The full size colored frames are more expensive. The tactical models command the highest premium. With all of these, beware of people selling them with banged up frames.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEW 2017  Urban Gray HK USP .45 Full Size !! Yes HK is doing Colored Frame USP's-dsc07179-no-sn.jpg   NEW 2017  Urban Gray HK USP .45 Full Size !! Yes HK is doing Colored Frame USP's-orange-usp-2.jpg   NEW 2017  Urban Gray HK USP .45 Full Size !! Yes HK is doing Colored Frame USP's-gray-room-gray-ss-slide.jpg   NEW 2017  Urban Gray HK USP .45 Full Size !! Yes HK is doing Colored Frame USP's-dsc07179.jpg  
    Last edited by omega21; 11-28-2017 at 11:28 PM.

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

awesome guide! thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

They pop up from time to time. The Compact .40s sell at a really good value. I've converted mine to 9mm with EFK's aftermarket barrels. The full size colored frames are more expensive. The tactical models command the highest premium. With all of these, beware of people selling them with banged up frames.
    Thanks for the info. Didn't realize the P30 also had different colored frames.When you say beware of the banged up frames, are you just making mention of people selling at a premium price even with extensive wear? Just making sure, as I didn't find a thread pertaining to frame issues.
    Also, your USPf looks awesome. When you get bored of it, feel free to send it to my FFL. I'll make sure to cover the shipping charges. :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Recently got my Kalifornia Gray .45, Kalifornia Elite .45 and, Kalifornia Expert .45. Wish I had been in on the Gray earlier as I like it a lot. Maybe because it simply isn't Black like every other pistol on the market, which if anyone has noticed are basically all modified Browning actions and similar trigger actuation with differently milled/molded exteriors.

I wish I was done but I can't get the vision of the USP Compact .40 Stainless out of my head.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

13. 2017 "California" release of USP full size .45 - HK Gray - 500-1000 - not clear the exact number
    1000!!!

Tony

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NomNamNom View Post
    Thanks for the info. Didn't realize the P30 also had different colored frames.When you say beware of the banged up frames, are you just making mention of people selling at a premium price even with extensive wear? Just making sure, as I didn't find a thread pertaining to frame issues.
    Also, your USPf looks awesome. When you get bored of it, feel free to send it to my FFL. I'll make sure to cover the shipping charges. :)
    P30 Frame Colors:

1. Natural Black - naturally!
    2. HK Grey - same grey as the VP series
    3. Blue - for simunitions

@NomNamNom - you are correct. I've seen people selling colored frames that are really banged up (e.g. rail damage from lights that don't fit or were hung too tightly) but still demanding premium prices. My advice is never buy a colored frame gun without sharp close up pics.

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    1000!!!

Tony
    Thanks @AGG edited my post accordingly. Hey Tony, do you know if HK ever made a USP with
    1. Clear frame?
    2. Blue simunition/training frame? (simunitions came after initial USP production, but I thought there might be a more recent release of such a frame)
    3. Red frame? (like the P2000)

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

What about the colored vp9's? Are they being made in limited numbers?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Sponsored Links