HK P30 Series Pricing - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HK P30 Series Pricing

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_bobby View Post
    I've only heard that the .40's are being phased out in the P30 platform - however I've seen no reduction in 9mm versions - hammer guns are more costly than striker fired -
    When did HK announce this? All the more reason to buy 'em up.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I heard from several sources, .40's are getting discontinued.

The p30 is not a good platform for .40. Gun is too light. 9 is better
    FAMILY, faithfulness, compassion, honesty, empathy, trust, hockey, single malt Scotch 21+, Heavy Metal music, German, Irish, Belgian, English bier, what else is there...?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I haven't seen anything indicating that HK is phasing out the P30 in 40 caliber. But even if that were the case, I would be willing to bet that it's because of the current lack of popularity of the 40 round itself as opposed to the platform not being able to handle it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SteveLC View Post
    I haven't seen anything indicating that HK is phasing out the P30 in 40 caliber. But even if that were the case, I would be willing to bet that it's because of the current lack of popularity of the 40 round itself as opposed to the platform not being able to handle it.
    I think you're right. My LGS has a lot of new and used .40s that aren't selling. I personally enjoy shooting it in my HKs.

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I know of a couple of distributors that are selling HK pistols $75 below normal wholesale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you can't be safe...be deadly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Guys, guys, I didn't mean this as an insult for those of you who own P30's or are hardcore HK fans. From personal experience both online and at shops, the P30's are just sitting there.

I am not a salesman for HK but something tells me these aren't selling as well as VP9's or as well as USP 9's once did. If these are doing bad, the company would not reveal the number to us, they don't have an obligation to anyway.
    While I understand these cost more to produce than striker fired guns, the P30's have price and the trigger going against them. If your trigger is fantastic, plenty of reviews online saying otherwise.

This isn't intented to be rumor spreading or hearsay, just wondering if 1. Anyone else also noticing these not selling very well and 2. Do you believe a price decrease is to be expected?

Talking specifically about the P30 and P30L.

Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

.40 S&W's are losing popularity, but I don't think they'll ever disappear, much the same way the .357sig hasn't.

If you love the .40 caliber round and shooting it in the P30 series, the price drop certainly helps. If not, there are plenty more HKs to think about.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Maybe HK is running a discount on P30's in 40 because they can be had for around $500-600...Wish I could find a NIB P30L 9mm for that price

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FrED650 View Post
    Guys, guys, I didn't mean this as an insult for those of you who own P30's or are hardcore HK fans. From personal experience both online and at shops, the P30's are just sitting there.

I am not a salesman for HK but something tells me these aren't selling as well as VP9's or as well as USP 9's once did. If these are doing bad, the company would not reveal the number to us, they don't have an obligation to anyway.
    While I understand these cost more to produce than striker fired guns, the P30's have price and the trigger going against them. If your trigger is fantastic, plenty of reviews online saying otherwise.

This isn't intented to be rumor spreading or hearsay, just wondering if 1. Anyone else also noticing these not selling very well and 2. Do you believe a price decrease is to be expected?

Talking specifically about the P30 and P30L.

Thanks
    I think when P30 came out they sold a ton now that VP9's are out they are selling just because it's new but I like to see more data on this not just a guess or opinion I like to see the numbers. I just look up prices on P30's and don't see a drop in prices only on used ones do I see a price drop.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ARCTICDETH View Post
    I heard from several sources, .40's are getting discontinued.

The p30 is not a good platform for .40. Gun is too light. 9 is better
    I guess for those that don't shoot .40. Ha better, there goes that highly subjective word. It looks like it's time to buy an L in .40 before they're phased out. What a shame. LOl, my P22 handles 22lr better than 9mm.
    Last edited by HKaltwasser; 05-12-2017 at 03:41 PM.
    A voice from the past whispers in my ear, “Brethren, keep your powder dry.”

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links