VP9 low profile magwell - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: VP9 low profile magwell

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I also have one. If you are truly looking for a good effective magwell this is not one. The only reason I keep this on my VP9 is it helps keep my grip in place better (little finger).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How the hell do you put this thing on? I can't get it!

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suzukigs750ez View Post
    How the hell do you put this thing on? I can't get it!
    Should fit right under and through after you take the pin out. Maybe a tap here and there to make sure the pin fits through the hole of the magwell and pistol.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Pinoy
    VP9
    P30SK
    P30L .40

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

I just put one on mine with the large grip panels on it, took me a few minutes to figure it out but it went on perfect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Liz said that the FDE low profile magwells are not within spec so I'm guessing they aren't going to be selling them in that color. I have to send it back when I receive the black one I ordered. All this after the mail man delivered it to the wrong house so it was a week late lol. My luck.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Liz said that the FDE low profile magwells are not within spec so I'm guessing they aren't going to be selling them in that color. I have to send it back when I receive the black one I ordered. All this after the mail man delivered it to the wrong house so it was a week late lol. My luck.
    What exactly do you mean, not within spec? I just received my steel low profile magwell and it was a horrible pain to get on.. once on the magazines went in with a very tight hold and wouldn’t freely release without my needing to pull down on the magazine. I had to take it off because the magwell was pushing on/bending the polymer magazine housing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbojm01 View Post
    What exactly do you mean, not within spec? I just received my steel low profile magwell and it was a horrible pain to get on.. once on the magazines went in with a very tight hold and wouldn’t freely release without my needing to pull down on the magazine. I had to take it off because the magwell was pushing on/bending the polymer magazine housing.
    The hump that goes into the recess where the pin goes in is way too large. I would need to grind a good majority of it off to get it to fit. It sticks into the magazine well (on gun itself) so there's no way it'll get to the back of the grip. I'm hoping this new one fits, though it doesn't look like it'll do much but help with my grip.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gpark09 View Post
    Attachment 228044
    Attachment 228046
    Attachment 228048

I had to make a slight modification by cutting bottom part since I was not able grab on any part of the magazine to strip it in case of the malfuction situation.
    I really like the way you mod’d that. The cut outs are great, especially considering the issue with the mag being squeezed as mentioned by @Abbojm01 .
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Do they all squeeze the gun... If so what a pain. You already can't get much purchase on the mag. Ugh

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Do they all squeeze the gun... If so what a pain. You already can't get much purchase on the mag. Ugh
    To make it more clear. I believe the pressure came from the notch on the backside of the magwell, or the front of the magwel not being correctly sized. Either way the pressure was on the front and back, not the sides. I ended up filling the notch down to remove the pressure and make it much easier to install. I could install it without a mallet afterword and mags dropped out freely.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sponsored Links