H&K L.E.O Trade- Ins
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: H&K L.E.O Trade- Ins

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default H&K L.E.O Trade- Ins

i'm always looking for good deals on firearms . checking out my subscribed/alerts emails today, came across some decent deals on leo trade-ins . one site has the AC USP 45 V3 + (3) 12rd mags with case priced at $499 . GB has several BC P30 .40 V3 from one of my favorite top 25 sellers .

i own 2 leo trade-ins,
    USP 45 with (2) 12rd mags paid $450
    USPt 45 paid $750 in gray case with all original accessories

both got a thorough cleaning, upgraded a few minor parts (less than $100) and have been rock solid !

how many hkpro members own leo trade-ins ? what's been your experience, pros/cons, good/bad or pass .

thanks for any input

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I picked up a USP 40 LEO trade-in a couple years ago for something like $350 and it was in great shape:

Shoots like a dream and made me a believer in the USP-was-made-for-40 idea. I'd have no hesitation in picking up a police surplus USP again if I could see which one I was getting - I have come across some that were a little too trashed for my taste, with grips that looked like they made it to the K9 unit's chew toy locker or something.
    Last edited by lifesizepotato; 06-24-2017 at 01:22 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yeah, I've been eyeing those P30 on GB for a while... that USP .40 was a great deal WOW! I'd love to pick one of those up at that price, as stated LEO tradein guns can range from downright aweful condition to like new... always get pics of your exact gun before purchasing online.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

A few years ago I picked up an AB dated LE trade in USP 45 with 1 mag for $425. The outside I'd rate at 92%, & the inside 98%. Carried, but rarely fired. This way I don't care if I scratch it. Works like new, & is one of my favorites. GARY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll pretty much always jump on LEO trade-ins if they're in a caliber I have or something with aftermarket support. I own 2 Gen 2 G17s, 2 Gen 2 G19s and 2 INOX Beretta 92s, all from AIM and all LEO trade ins. The Berettas are the worst, cosmetically, because the stainless steel gets ugly fast. Beyond that though, every single one of them is a rock solid shooter. One of the G19s even had a little of the copper anti-seize still in the slide. LEO trade ins are typically shot little, carried much and I love them.

Shoot, I'm celebrating being home after a week in Houston for work and I'm thinking about jumping on two more of the Gen3 G17s that AIM has up right now. I missed out on the USPs, so lord knows a couple more soulless Blocks should be added to the stable...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

GT in Austin routinely has had (not the last few months) USP .40 LEO trade ins for $330-50ish. Usually they look beat but well cared for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The USP 45 on Aim went fast. A friend of mine sent me a text about it, by the time I was able to go to the site it was sold. Somebody got a good deal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have many trade in LE pistols, that's what I did for a living for a few years, HK LE Distributor, we took in 100' and 100's of HK Le trades and most often supplied them with new HK's. Also got 1000's of siezed guns(anything you can think of)...which was very much fun
    Most were in very good shape, some were even unused.

We typically paid $300 for used USP's

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lifesizepotato View Post
    I picked up a USP 40 LEO trade-in a couple years ago for something like $350 and it was in great shape:

Shoots like a dream and made me a believer in the USP-was-made-for-40 idea. I'd have no hesitation in picking up a police surplus USP again if I could see which one I was getting - I have come across some that were a little too trashed for my taste, with grips that looked like they made it to the K9 unit's chew toy locker or something.
    great find ! would like to find a deal on the USPc .40 around that price . out of all the leo trade-ins i come across, the USP's hold their value and sell best .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I imagine a deal like that doesn't come around too often. I assume I got my $350 USP .40 from the same Gunbroker deal that you did. 2 or 3 years ago if I remember correctly.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links