Meprolight night sights - opinions wanted - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Meprolight night sights - opinions wanted

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sos24 View Post
    The only experience I have with Meprolights is the Siglites that Mepro makes for Sigs. I like them but have had 2 front sights stop glowing - one after just a couple years and one after only a few months. I prefer Tijicons, but if I was being offered a free pair of Meprolights, I wouldn't turn them down and would get them for whatever gun I carry most.
    sos,
    I would recommend contacting Meprolight. I believe they have a 12 year warranty on most of their tritium sights. The ones on my USP were about 11 years old, and as I mentioned, they are replacing them free of charge including shipping (I only had to pay the <$3 to have my old ones shipped to them).

It was a fast and painless experience for me, and was all conducted via email.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KentDog View Post
    sos,
    I would recommend contacting Meprolight. I believe they have a 12 year warranty on most of their tritium sights. The ones on my USP were about 11 years old, and as I mentioned, they are replacing them free of charge including shipping (I only had to pay the <$3 to have my old ones shipped to them).

It was a fast and painless experience for me, and was all conducted via email.
    Because they were Siglites and at the time I didn't know Meprolight made them, I contacted Sig and they replaced them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links