Picking up new VP9, what to look for - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Picking up new VP9, what to look for

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've put a couple hundred Remington/UMC 115 grainers through my new one and all cycled just fine.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

One thing that I noticed when I got mine home is a very distinct hump before hitting the wall when pulling the trigger. Some people have it and others don't. From what I understand H&K says this is normal, while others say it's not. If it bothers you, you can find the fix here in the forums. Everything other then that has been mentioned.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Congratulations on the acquisition--- function should not be a problem--- ensure that the finish is not buggared up, that the sights are aligned properly, and that the case matches the sidearm (with all applicable accessories included)!!!

Tony
    Last edited by AGG; 07-08-2017 at 09:59 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Ive picked up several pjstols from grabagun. Have been pleased every single time!

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I've had no firearm condition issues with GrabAGun. I'd agree with what others have said upon receipt of the firearm. I'd just make sure the serials match box/frame. As silly as this sounds, I always make sure the gun & mags are the correct caliber that I intended to purchase. The gun likely will not come with a fired case in an envelope so don't panic about that. Guns used to but if I recall that has changed. After you get it home- clean it real good to get any factory grease off. Light lube/oil like the manual says. I always shoot 124gr NATO ammo for my 9mm to get that recoil spring & metal on metal parts worked over. I have NEVER had an issue with any HK I've ever owned. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for all the info guys. I'm excited to go pick it up on Saturday. I feel like a kid at Christmas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GasGuzz View Post
    Striker gun, pretty much rack and pull the trigger. Buy HK brand new and even the finish is pristine, easy to spot something unusual.
    SN in 4 places, case-label/frame/barrel/slide. Lock slide and peek down barrel, check mags for marks/wear — that the gun is new. Spare side-panels/backstraps are all accounted for.
    Ask first, but don’t be surprised if the store won’t allow you to field strip it (you don’t ‘own’ it yet). Besides, it’s brand new (I don’t even bother bringing my snap caps).
    GasGuzz, Nice tips--thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Congrats and don't forget to register on the HK website to get the free 4 magazines promotion offer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You have chosen ......wisely!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links