Has anyone tried the VP9SK/P30SK HKparts.net +2 mag extensions?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone tried the VP9SK/P30SK HKparts.net +2 mag extensions?

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Default Has anyone tried the VP9SK/P30SK HKparts.net +2 mag extensions?

Other than being ugly, I wouldn't mind trying out a couple of the +2 mag extensions for the VP9SK I just ordered, but wanted to see if anyone has tried them out and can report on fitment, feeding etc. I was going to add the pinky extensions on all my flat base mags, but for $2 more you can have the extension, so now im on the fence.

https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/VP9S...-203p17972.htm

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Anyone ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't use the +2 but the +1 has been perfect for me on my P30SK. I actually like this more than the plastic ext. as it is a bit heavier and makes the gun feel better balanced... YMMV

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HKDale View Post
    I don't use the +2 but the +1 has been perfect for me on my P30SK. I actually like this more than the plastic ext. as it is a bit heavier and makes the gun feel better balanced... YMMV
    Thanks! I will give it a shot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I went with the HKParts +2 base and it has worked perfectly so far. You will find that it is shorter than the pinkie extension base when installed. It is smooth aluminum and I will be adding some 3M rubberized grip tape to mine eventually. I installed the +2 base on the magazine that had the OEM pinkie extension so that I would have a flush mount magazine, a +2 magazine and I also purchased a sleeve for a 15 round magazine. The sleeve was purchased from a guy on ebay that makes them using a 3D printer. My current EDC is the HKParts +2 magazine and a 15 rounder with the sleeve in an LAS Concealment Ronin 2.0 appendix holster.

Has anyone tried the VP9SK/P30SK HKparts.net +2 mag extensions?-2017-07-10-18.43.17.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Used it yesterday. they are slightly angled differently so it has a different grip feel. but it feels more secure or tight. they worked fine. no problems. but yes they are ugly. which they came looking like the rubbery stock lock and feel.

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I ended up picking up two of the +2s. They are slightly more recessed than the factory extensions, and I like them a lot better. Going to shoot them today and see how they do.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

The +1 is great for me, but based on pictures posted by some members I decided not to try out the +2 because it adds a pretty good amount of overall height for one extra round. For higher capacity than 11, I go to P2000 mags with xgrip adapters, which gives 13 with an overall slightly smaller footprint, I believe. Especially if you use a flat baseplate instead of the rubber pinky extension. If/when I end up buying a VP9sk, I will certainly be replacing the enormous poly pinky extension that doesn't add capacity anyway, so I might try out the +2 here instead of just another +1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMike View Post
    I ended up picking up two of the +2s. They are slightly more recessed than the factory extensions, and I like them a lot better. Going to shoot them today and see how they do.
    I use these pinky extensions they work and feel great. My issue is that I'm making holes in my shirts. I carry IWB at 4 o'clock, when I sit my fat ass presses back and my shirt gets chewed up.

Will be switching to something more rounded like the one on the Vp9sk.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have 2 of them. Bought for the P30sk. Used them yesterday in the VP9sk. Works wonderfully.
    Kenny E

If at first you don't succeed, perhaps skydiving isn't for you.
    Two silk worms were in a race. They ended up in a tie.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links