HK Mag Promo - Page 11
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 236

Thread: HK Mag Promo

  1. #101
    HKPRO Professional
    Ky_Bourbon's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Location : Central Ky
    Posts : 68
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Last update, they arrived today 08/05... so about 3 weeks here too.

  2. #102
    Very Senior Member
    JLLA84's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2017
    Location : Florida
    Posts : 231
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ky_Bourbon View Post
    Last update, they arrived today 08/05... so about 3 weeks here too.
    Awesome so hopefully mine come by the end of this coming week so I'll have them for the match the coming Sunday...

  3. #103
    Junior Member
    chinapilot's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2017
    Posts : 10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JLLA84 View Post
    Awesome so hopefully mine come by the end of this coming week so I'll have them for the match the coming Sunday...
    Any luck receiving your magazines? I order on 7/19 too and just received confirmation email. No shipping email yet.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #104
    Very Senior Member
    JLLA84's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2017
    Location : Florida
    Posts : 231
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chinapilot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JLLA84 View Post
    Awesome so hopefully mine come by the end of this coming week so I'll have them for the match the coming Sunday...
    Any luck receiving your magazines? I order on 7/19 too and just received confirmation email. No shipping email yet.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nothing yet. I spoke with CS recently and they said a new batch arrived so they hopefully should ship early next week...

  6. #105
    Junior Member
    chinapilot's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2017
    Posts : 10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JLLA84 View Post
    Nothing yet. I spoke with CS recently and they said a new batch arrived so they hopefully should ship early next week...
    That sounds promising. Thanks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #106
    Very Senior Member
    JLLA84's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2017
    Location : Florida
    Posts : 231
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chinapilot View Post
    That sounds promising. Thanks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ill keep you posted if I hear anything from HK... Im sure everyone else is as anxious as I am... Im going crazy because i need them for competition!

  8. #107
    Member

    Join Date : Nov 2012
    Location : Semmes, Alabama
    Posts : 68
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    I can't remember when I submitted the request but I got the confirmation email from HK Promo on 7/18. I got a shipment notification with USPS tracking number on 8/11. Mags should be here Monday. This was for a VP9 LE model.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

  9. #108
    Very Senior Member
    JLLA84's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2017
    Location : Florida
    Posts : 231
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chilensisdude View Post
    Mine took about 12 calendar days but I ordered them on 7/2 so right during the 4th of July week. I received them last Friday, July 14th. It was pretty quick - just a small box with the mags loose and no packaging inside. Great deal when you consider the cost of each mag!

    This was the luckiest guy in the whole thread!

  10. #109
    Member
    HKMYSTER's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2007
    Location : N.E. Ohio
    Posts : 55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I received my shipping email yesterday. Mags are supposed to arrive Monday. I sent my paperwork in July 18.

  11. #110
    Senior Member
    CK30's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Location : People's Republic of MA
    Posts : 126
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    I love how it says to allow 6-8 weeks for delivery and people are freaking out about not getting them in 3....

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

hacker& koch magazine vp9
,

hk magazine rebate

Click on a term to search for related topics.