HK Mag Promo - Page 3
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: HK Mag Promo

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

They seem to running about a week to ten days after submitting the form, got a confirmation on 9mm at about 10 days and they showed the next week, just got confirmation on my 40, will be here next week.
    HK USPc 357 Sig (match trigger)
    HK VP357 Sig (40 with RCM 357 barrel) (match trigger)
    HK USPc 40 with German 357 barrel installed (match trigger)
    Walther P99 AS (Many 9mm and 40)
    Class 3 Colt M4
    Class 3 Colt Commando
    Class 3 HK MP 5

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

So, I just sent in my promotion info... my receipt says P30LS V1 despite the fact that I got P30L V3. I picked this up on Gunbroker from a dealer who was selling this one as new old stock, claiming it had been on their table at local gun shows for quite a while.

White it certainly looks new to my eyes... the date code is BD which is more than a few years ago... I did ask to confirm and was told it was brand new. Anybody imagine there being a problem here? I thought about calling HK to discuss, maybe I will tomorrow... if you guys think it's worth making the effort.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I got the auto confirmation for my submission. Do they sent another one saying you're approved and they've been shipped or do they just kind of surprise you with the package?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WellWellWell View Post
    So, I just sent in my promotion info... my receipt says P30LS V1 despite the fact that I got P30L V3. I picked this up on Gunbroker from a dealer who was selling this one as new old stock, claiming it had been on their table at local gun shows for quite a while.

White it certainly looks new to my eyes... the date code is BD which is more than a few years ago... I did ask to confirm and was told it was brand new. Anybody imagine there being a problem here? I thought about calling HK to discuss, maybe I will tomorrow... if you guys think it's worth making the effort.
    From my experience you should be good. Back in 2014 I purchased a 9mm Expert with BC date code during their $200 rebate time frame. It was brand new and I got the visa gift card in the mail a few weeks later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SirDevy View Post
    I got the auto confirmation for my submission. Do they sent another one saying you're approved and they've been shipped or do they just kind of surprise you with the package?
    I just got an email with shipping information.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I wonder if there is a chance the VP9L would come out before this offer is over...I might have to try for the P30L V3 with safety...Just don't like that damn decocker on the back.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AR424 View Post
    I just got an email with shipping information.
    How long ago did you submit?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WellWellWell View Post
    How long ago did you submit?
    July 7th, and I got the email with shipping info yesterday. Mags should be here Saturday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just purchased a brand new P30 from Cross Creek Guns and they ordered it from their distributor. The gun has a date code of BD too. No worries as long as it's a brand new consumer purchase. A lot of time dealer/distributor stock may sit and the summer is the slow firearms sales time of the year. Hk is doing this promotion to help dealers move products.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SirDevy View Post
    With both mine after about 10 days I got a shipping confirmation email.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links