HK Mag Promo - Page 6
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: HK Mag Promo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockets View Post
    Not trying to be a mod, we all love HK but I WOULD really stop naming the cap size and the state in posts. I would try to write it in a way that could not come back to haunt our favorite company. The rebate is still running and the wrong person could buy the firearm and fill out the form for reasons other than wanting the firearm and mags.
    I agree.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockets View Post
    Not trying to be a mod, we all love HK but I WOULD really stop naming the cap size and the state in posts. I would try to write it in a way that could not come back to haunt our favorite company. The rebate is still running and the wrong person could buy the firearm and fill out the form for reasons other than wanting the firearm and mags.
    cool your jets there Mr. Rockets. 15rd is the limit in the Communist State of NEW JERSEY. btw, in all my years in law enforcement I have never seen or even heard of a criminal using an HK....it's usually HiPoints or old revolvers....rarely you'll see a Glock.

But.... thanks for the warning, I'll be sure to stop mentioning HK and NEW JERSEY and MAGAZINE SIZE in the same post, don't want the wrong person get a Firearms Purchaser's ID, get finger printed, fill out all the forms, wait the 6-10 weeks the New Jersey State Police takes to process the Gun Permits, have their local Chief of Police sign off on the permits (you can only buy 1 handgun per month in NJ), then go buy an HK, go through the background check, fill out the form at HK's website, wait for their mags and then do something unlawful with them. Thanks again!

ok, that was a bit sarcastic but in all seriousness.....no need to be so paranoid.

don't worry about me, I'm going back into lurk mode.....I'll let you fine gentlemen have the discussions.
    Last edited by AR424; 07-25-2017 at 02:51 AM.

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azgunut View Post
    i just bought a FDE LE version with 15 rounders and filled out the online form on Saturday. On the HK form there are no M options for my model and I filled it in with my exact part number off my label 700009FDELE-A5. There are no M versions of that Part Number on their list. Am I screwed into the 10 rounders? Should I call HK?
    The "LE" in your model # means 15rd mags. "LEL" means 10rd mags. The letter M is not used in LE models.

Mike
    NRA Life Member
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Am I nuts for thinking of getting a VP9 and VP40 with the sole purpose of the latter to drop a 357SIG barrel in it?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Not the point at all. I am an Attorney and the issue is where a big firm, hense a big target is mailing things.

Quote Originally Posted by AR424 View Post
    cool your jets there Mr. Rockets. 15rd is the limit in the Communist State of NEW JERSEY. btw, in all my years in law enforcement I have never seen or even heard of a criminal using an HK....it's usually HiPoints or old revolvers....rarely you'll see a Glock.

But.... thanks for the warning, I'll be sure to stop mentioning HK and NEW JERSEY and MAGAZINE SIZE in the same post, don't want the wrong person get a Firearms Purchaser's ID, get finger printed, fill out all the forms, wait the 6-10 weeks the New Jersey State Police takes to process the Gun Permits, have their local Chief of Police sign off on the permits (you can only buy 1 handgun per month in NJ), then go buy an HK, go through the background check, fill out the form at HK's website, wait for their mags and then do something unlawful with them. Thanks again!

ok, that was a bit sarcastic but in all seriousness.....no need to be so paranoid.

don't worry about me, I'm going back into lurk mode.....I'll let you fine gentlemen have the discussions.
    HK USPc 357 Sig (match trigger)
    HK VP357 Sig (40 with RCM 357 barrel) (match trigger)
    HK USPc 40 with German 357 barrel installed (match trigger)
    Walther P99 AS (Many 9mm and 40)
    Class 3 Colt M4
    Class 3 Colt Commando
    Class 3 HK MP 5

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hile View Post
    Am I nuts for thinking of getting a VP9 and VP40 with the sole purpose of the latter to drop a 357SIG barrel in it?
    I bought a 40 and the 357 sig barrel, 1000 flawless rounds so far, love it, the 40 barrel has yet to be used.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Rockets: good to hear that.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hile View Post
    I think it would be an excellent choice if the platform is well suited to your physical stature and philosophy of use.

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)

I'd say this promotion is effective. I plan to pick up 2 more VP9s that I wouldn't have gotten right now, but for this promo. I fired my gray VP9 this weekend for the first time and it blew my P30L LEM TLG and USPc Light LEM right out of the water. Just as accurate as the other two guns, but much nicer trigger pull. What a pleasure to shoot. Also, the slide release lever that I thought would be difficult to engage worked like a charm. I am now 100% on board the VP9 fanboy train.

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch till you're ready to bring the hate

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)

by the way, has no feeding issues at all with 147gr American Eagle range loads. I was worried because the recoil spring is quite strong, but again, no issues at all - 100% reliable with 200 rds fired.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links