New VP9sk owner... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New VP9sk owner...

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrazosCoTX View Post
    Being a southpaw, I tend to wear it about 8 pm. Will probably go with an OWB. For me, leather means El Paso Saddlery, and kydex means JM Custom Kydex.
    As others have mentioned check out stealth gear, I also think I saw black arch holsters mentioned. I carry appendix and already have an owb for competition use, but if I ever venture to 4oclock I'd check out one of those 2 above... thing with stealth gear is they're costly...
    HK VP9 LE FDE
    CZ Shadow 2
    CZ Scorpion Evo Carbine
    S&W M&P Shield 9mm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

check out the skullcrush.com they make a kydex/leather combo holster. really nice stuff

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

For you stealthgear guys, you use iwb full size or the mini for the SK pistols?

And how they compare with blackarch (for those who have both). I've had aluengears and crossbreed but sweat too much with those

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Genecc View Post
    check out the skullcrush.com they make a kydex/leather combo holster. really nice stuff
    Those look just like Garret Industries holsters....is it the same company ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Black Arch holster that I posted a pic of was $65 shipped and the quality is fantastic!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wasted no time... went to the range today with the new VP9sk, 150 rounds of Herter 115 gr FMJ, and my middle son, who is visiting. Shot everything at 15 feet, two handed, and had very tight groups. Only hiccups were several times the slide did not lock back to the rear after the last shot, and the mag loader that came with the pistol was difficult to use (looks like the same as the one that Glock gives with their guns, but I finally gave up and thumbed them in). Bottom line: it's more accurate than all of my other semi-autos except my Sig P225-A1. Trigger breaks perfectly. My new favorite gun: the HK VP9sk.

Semper Fi

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GLADIAT0R View Post
    For you stealthgear guys, you use iwb full size or the mini for the SK pistols?

And how they compare with blackarch (for those who have both). I've had aluengears and crossbreed but sweat too much with those
    I use aiwb with the extra mag holder. If I didnt aiwb I would definitely go with the mini. But I have no experience with them.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you appendix carry look at the Trex Sidecar, it... is... legit... i actually prefer it to their raptor which is smaller and you would think more comfortable but nah, it just hugs up on your body perfectly, for me anyways... even with the extra weight of the mag.

worth a look. very popular amongst enthusiasts

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)

Congratulations on the newest acquisition!!!

Tony

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

The holster I use the most for my P30sk is the Ozarks all kydex IWB recommended by another member here. I don't really have the ability to carry all day due to work where I would just put it on and forget it. The Ozarks is extremely fast an easy to get on and off and conceals well at 3-4 o'clock. I also have a stealth gear mini that I will use if I'm going to be wearing it for a longer period of time. More comfortable than the kydex, but not as much as I hoped based on reviews. I like my alien gear for my VP9 just as much if not better for half the cost.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links