Laser for a VP9 SK - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Laser for a VP9 SK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Papersniper View Post
    Thanks for those three photos. Could the laser be mounted back closer to the trigger guard? I need to do more research on how that laser is turned ON/OFF. Appears that far forward on the frame it would no be possible for my size 7 glove-sized fingers to reach it.
    The second image shows how far back it can be mounted. Yes, the switches are the bars with the three slanted slots.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm the OP. Thanks for the replies about the laser. I ended up taking the easy way out and ordered an H&K P30sk v1 LEM yesterday. ANY excuse for a new gun apparently is enough for me. If my CMR206 won't fit on the P30, I'll just put it back on the CZ P-07 (or another compact/full sized pistol) and keep that handy as a home defense pistol. Jeez, this all started two month ago with me culling my gun safe.....I think I have bought more than sold more since them.......<g>

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I would recomend lookining at your prefered holster purveyor and see what they say will fit their holsters 1st. I screwed up, impulsively bought a lasermax spartan, only to find i cant find a holster for it, at least not without going full custom

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletsandbooze View Post
    I would recomend lookining at your prefered holster purveyor and see what they say will fit their holsters 1st. I screwed up, impulsively bought a lasermax spartan, only to find i cant find a holster for it, at least not without going full custom
    Yep, tough to find a holster for any laser equipped pistol. Theis Hosters is the one I found after a great deal of research. You might check his selection for your pistol. But none made for a laser are ever inexpensive.....his for the P30ak is about $90. Custom ones will be much more as I'm sure you know now.

Ed.: Multi-Holster also makes one.
    Last edited by Papersniper; 09-02-2017 at 02:15 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links