New VP9 for $459? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New VP9 for $459?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thanks to the OP for posting this. I just ordered one and the H&K part number on the order is identical to that found on H&K's site. Can you possibly imagine them selling "seconds"? What would that be, something like a "Slightly bent barrel that probably won't impact performance (much)"?

Old fart, with guns

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHK28 View Post
    My LGS has a VP9 in the case for $715 plus tax and background check which would put it at around $760. It's been on the shelf for 6 months. If I bought from KY gun it would cost me $495 including fees at my end. I'd say that's a considerable savings if we're talking apples to apples.

Before I buy, just one question: Any problem with trigger bite? Hickok45 complained about this.
    Do you have stupid long or fat fingers? I've only heard of the "issue" with some who have those, yet I've also heard anyone with an issue just took some emery cloth and smoothed the plastic groove in the trigger guard a bit and fixed it - personally I wouldn't hesitate.

And yes, like I said I always say support your LGS but I'm not being charitable - pricing in a lot of shops is stuck in 2014 - this isn't post Newtown anymore.

My .02 - "pull the trigger" and enjoy a beautiful pistol and one of the best values for its price at the moment -

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

I have 2 vp9's and not finger issues with the trigger. Great guns and at that price I'd get it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bmbutch View Post
    ...Have 4 VP9 & 2 VP9SK, can't justify another VP9.
    Just wait until the VP9 Long Slide hits the US from Europe. I was in Germany two weeks ago, and had the pleasure of firing one (called the SFP9L there). It had a heavier trigger than the VP9, but it is a sweet shooter all around.

I see a 5th VP9 in your stable!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Any word on when the American debut might be?

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent04 View Post
    Just wait until the VP9 Long Slide hits the US from Europe. I was in Germany two weeks ago, and had the pleasure of firing one (called the SFP9L there). It had a heavier trigger than the VP9, but it is a sweet shooter all around.

I see a 5th VP9 in your stable!
    I am DYING for this one to get here!!

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    Your LGS is full of it. I have bought many guns from CDNN over the yrs and they are always as advertised.
    +1 on that Bro. I've got 17 guns from CDNN all new, and I still have them. I've purchased new and used guns from Bud's Guns. No problems.
    (my little bag of tricks) (my road dogs) (words can not express a few things nicely dressed),
    {And a Presa Canario that loves his people . He won't stop unless I tell him to).
    Use your imagination.

(The Phantom Brigade)
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division

jmn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick101ABN View Post
    Why are gun shops so full of ass clowns ?
    I have the same thought. I was pricing a gray VP9 last week. One place (a chain that has 4 or 5 stores) wanted $659 for a new VP9 (blued) and $719 for a gray one; and that was after I finally got their attention after walking back and forth past the cases 3 times.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for posting that link OP. I have been wanting to pick up another VP before the end of the month to
    take advantage of the magazine deal. $459 with free shipping can't be beat. Best price I found on GB
    was right at $499.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

CDNN very much does not sell 'new' guns, at least not in the sense the OP meant. They typically sell guns that are either not selling well or discontinued, therefore not 'new' hotness. They do however sell accurately in their description of 'factory new', no concerns there from my experiences.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links