Which p30 do I want?

Thread: Which p30 do I want?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Which p30 do I want?

I currently have a p30 v3 but I would like it to have the light LEM like my Usp compact. What I would like in my p30 is the light Lem trigger with the external safety. In my Usp compact it's considered v7, but what version is it considered in the p30?

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I would advise against a safety on an LEM trigger, but if that is what you want you could get a P30s and upgrade it to the LEM. I don't think they make one in the configuration you are asking for.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aemun View Post
    I would advise against a safety on an LEM trigger, but if that is what you want you could get a P30s and upgrade it to the LEM. I don't think they make one in the configuration you are asking for.
    I agree. I don't see the need for a safety with the LEM trigger, but I won't try and talk you out of it.
    Last edited by JohnnyDollar; 09-10-2017 at 04:07 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lrdchaos View Post
    I currently have a p30 v3 but I would like it to have the light LEM like my Usp compact. What I would like in my p30 is the light Lem trigger with the external safety. In my Usp compact it's considered v7, but what version is it considered in the p30?
    You are not going to find a P30S in any LEM variant. They might be available outside of the U.S. but are not available for purchase in the U.S. I have only seen one in existence from one of the members here after all these years.

If you still want it, you could buy a P30S in V3 and convert to LEM, then you'll have a P30S LEM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

There was a very limited importation of P30L V1 light LEM pistols with the safety; the figure I've seen cited was 500. While it probably isn't a regular order-able SKU item, I suspect you might be able to special order one; give HK USA a call and see what they say.

Best, Jon

Sponsored Links