Mark 23 case finally filled - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mark 23 case finally filled

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

congrats...can't go wrong with a mark 23.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

The only thing better than a MARK 23 is a MARK 23 with a suppressor!
    If "Dirty Harry" had been made in 1996:
    "I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire twelve shots or only eleven?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a HK MARK 23, the only offensive handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)

Congratulations on a nice sidearm and setup--- @burtontester is correct (and the muzzle in the muzzle pouch--- top left)--- the bottom of the case should also be (left to right) suppressor pouch, 2 magazine pouches, and LAM pouch!!!

Tony
    Last edited by AGG; 11-15-2017 at 01:20 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Premium Professional
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

NICE! Congrats on the acquisition. Understand about your "case choices", now if only someone made a 'removable adapter' that left your light/laser attached. Hmmmmm.......

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by THRLSEKR View Post
    NICE! Congrats on the acquisition. Understand about your "case choices", now if only someone made a 'removable adapter' that left your light/laser attached. Hmmmmm.......
    If only!....

Quote Originally Posted by M1garand View Post
    Yep that would work if the pouch for the muzzle would work with the light mount. But it wont so I have improvised, adapted and overcome. I think it secures the pistol better were it is and not much room in the case to move around anyhow.
    That's right. My Mark won't fit in the muzzle pouch either with the LAM mounted. You have your case configured Just fine. What I did is to use the LAM pouch as the muzzle pouch and the muzzle pouch contains knick knacks. I also did what you did and put an extra double mag pouch in mine. Kind of a tight fit, but it's the way I like it.

Premium Professional
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

"Tight Fit!" HA - and I thought youse' UTAH folks wuz RELIGIOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by azimuth View Post
    If only!....

That's right. My Mark won't fit in the muzzle pouch either with the LAM mounted. You have your case configured Just fine. What I did is to use the LAM pouch as the muzzle pouch and the muzzle pouch contains knick knacks. I also did what you did and put an extra double mag pouch in mine. Kind of a tight fit, but it's the way I like it.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yep that would work if the pouch for the muzzle would work with the light mount. But it wont so I have improvised, adapted and overcome. I think it secures the pistol better were it is and not much room in the case to move around anyhow.
    "Tight Fit!" HA - and I thought youse' UTAH folks wuz RELIGIOUS!
    You know what Utahns have in common with walruses? We both like a tight seal..........wait.....several seals......no, that's not right either. lol
    Last edited by azimuth; 11-15-2017 at 05:07 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Guess I missed the memo on case set up. But if they wanted it to be standard they should have sewn the pouches in the case, just to tempting to move them to fit the need when they are Velcro. And since I have left the arena the odds on someone picking up my case in the dark and expecting it to be set up the same as theirs is pretty small. Guess I will have to go on report with 4 mags instead of 2 in the case, incorrect suppressor and LAM for weapons system.

If I have upset anyone with my case set up forgive me, but since I am not a Spec Op's reenact-er or "a want to be" I have the case set up to fit my use.

I hope no one takes offense to the above I know most are trying to help. But after trying several different configurations in the case to fit everything, and how I wanted the pistol configured when it comes out, and the pistol is more secure than with the muzzle pouch and strap around the grip, I like how it is. Could be the difference of using the case for transporting vs deployment of the pistol.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Guess I missed the memo on case set up. But if they wanted it to be standard they should have sewn the pouches in the case, just to tempting to move them to fit the need when they are Velcro. And since I have left the arena the odds on someone picking up my case in the dark and expecting it to be set up the same as theirs is pretty small. Guess I will have to go on report with 4 mags instead of 2 in the case, incorrect suppressor and LAM for weapons system.

If I have upset anyone with my case set up forgive me, but since I am not a Spec Op's reenact-er or "a want to be" I have the case set up to fit my use.

I hope no one takes offense to the above I know most are trying to help. But after trying several different configurations in the case to fit everything, and how I wanted the pistol configured when it comes out, and the pistol is more secure than with the muzzle pouch and strap around the grip, I like how it is. Could be the difference of using the case for transporting vs deployment of the pistol.
    It's a 'to each his own' kind of a deal. My second double mag pouch isn't and Eagle brand nor is it camo. It's black. sooooo it's an 'underwear doesn't match the bra' kind of a thing. haha

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)

No offense taken by anyone--- we are just funnin' ya!!!

Tony

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links