USPc 9mm - 1st Range Session. Just in love with this tool. Happy Thanksgiving!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: USPc 9mm - 1st Range Session. Just in love with this tool. Happy Thanksgiving!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default USPc 9mm - 1st Range Session. Just in love with this tool. Happy Thanksgiving!

Took out the USP for the 1st time. Shot a variety of ammo from Wolf, Fin, Winchester (124g),etc...

All shots are at 21ft in SA mode mostly, and then 10 shots in DA.

I was pretty happy with the trigger pull in both actions. I was pleased that the DA pull was lighter than my P228 German. I think itís easier also because the length to trigger with my index is closer, making it easier.

The pistol grip and ergos (or lack there of) just fit my medium sized hand and fingers.

I seem to pull all my shots left a bit. I was aiming always in the middle (chest, head, etc). The only shots I didnít pull left, was when I was aiming for the white area between K2/K4. That was my best grouping. Maybe cause Iím a right hand shooter and it lines up better with my stance and aim down sights.

USPc 9mm - 1st Range Session.  Just in love with this tool. Happy Thanksgiving!-f124fbe3-0c3a-4873-9282-829d2be2d6a4.jpegUSPc 9mm - 1st Range Session.  Just in love with this tool. Happy Thanksgiving!-5e5c5155-353d-40c5-8186-3d6aff79d912.jpeg
    USP Compact Stainless 9mm - BF
    USP Compact 50th Anniversary 45 ACP - #877
    P238 Spartan HD

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Excellent!!
    Bought my first USPc 40 cal in the 90's, still have it. Since then I have went through p2000sk, p30sk and a Glock. About two months ago I bought a USPc 9 mm. I'm in love all over again. It feels perfect to me and shoots as well as it feels. I do like my other HK's and will always keep them. However, the USP is my favorite. Glad you had a good range day, and am confident there will be many more!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt7 View Post
    Excellent!!
    Bought my first USPc 40 cal in the 90's, still have it. Since then I have went through p2000sk, p30sk and a Glock. About two months ago I bought a USPc 9 mm. I'm in love all over again. It feels perfect to me and shoots as well as it feels. I do like my other HK's and will always keep them. However, the USP is my favorite. Glad you had a good range day, and am confident there will be many more!
    It took me a while to realize what felt right. Springfield, Sig, etc... happy I found USP Compacts... now off to find a 45 :). I’m hoping I do like my P30sk when I find one at a good price. It will hopefully be my EDC.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Excellent!! I looooove the usp!! And the p30sk is absolutely awesome.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Very nice. Congrats!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Put LEM in it, problem solved.
    My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

^^This -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iviax View Post
    Put LEM in it, problem solved.
    Iím assuming the easier trigger pull weight will stop me from actually pushing my shots left during the trigger pull back. Maybe I should find someone locally who has LeM and try it out.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

LEM lite is like a 1911 trigger with long trigger travel... so once you get used to where the trigger wall is, you wonít jerk the trigger

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Gotcha... thanks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links