Sp5k? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Sp5k?

  1. #11
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Jumpies's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Location : Midwest
    Posts : 399
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Default

    For those who claim to know one way or the other, it would be helpful to know the source or how you obtained the information provided here.

  2. #12
    Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Indreams84's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Location : Gulf Coast, Florida
    Age : 35
    Posts : 471
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Time spent calling HK CS to ask (or someone at SHOT) > pointless conjecture on here

  3. #13
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Barth's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2012
    Location : The Free Zone
    Posts : 4,148
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bastardsonofelvis View Post
    Did Mike say what if anything they were required to change or was that just make believe?
    HKCS told me the guns arrive direct from Germany in cardboard boxes.
    They (HKCS) just repackage them in the plastic cases and ships them to HK dealers for sale.
    No mention of changing anything? Why would they?
    Technically the SP5K is a pistol and doesn't need to be 922r compliant.

    Did talk to Mike directly when I pre-ordered.
    That subject didn't come up?

    My understanding is the SP5K is manufactured and assembled in Germany.
    Imported and sold to the chosen few just as they left the factory
    Last edited by Barth; 01-26-2018 at 12:43 AM.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Barth's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2012
    Location : The Free Zone
    Posts : 4,148
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbntex View Post
    Was this a recent delivery? I talked to Mike a couple weeks back and he told me he had no SP5Ks available and had no line of sight on when (if ever) he would get more. He did say he was going to talk to HK about a few other items and would inquire about SP5K delivery schedules and I could call him back to see if there was any update.
    It was one of the first deliveries friend.
    Pre-order before nearly anyone had one.
    My serial number is 5XX

    Mike had an early first batch of 50 I think?
    Got one of the last of that first order.

    IMHO HKCS would be your best source for information.
    HK seems to produce some guns in batches.
    So you may be waiting a while.

    Mike did seem to be one of the early dealers to have them though.
    He was a great guy to work with and I would buy from him again

    I love mine BTW

    Last edited by Barth; 01-26-2018 at 01:09 AM.

  6. #15
    Priest of the P7
    bastardsonofelvis's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2012
    Location : Colorado
    Posts : 4,515
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barth View Post
    It was one of the first deliveries friend.
    Pre-order before nearly anyone had one.
    My serial number is 5XX

    Mike had an early first batch of 50 I think?
    Got one of the last of that first order.

    IMHO HKCS would be your best source for information.
    HK seems to produce some guns in batches.
    So you may be waiting a while.

    Mike did seem to be one of the early dealers to have them though.
    He was a great guy to work with and I would buy from him again

    I love mine BTW

    I'm so confused -- did you answer a post about whether or not any more SP5Ks are inbound with a story about how you got one a year ago?

    My question about if they changed anything was regarding reports that BATFE demanded a change be made to the design before more could be imported.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

  7. #16
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    HK12Step's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2017
    Posts : 542
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

    Default

    Other places apperantly taking pre orders too. So maybe they are indeed inbound if not already here? Don’t see an indication of how long the wait would be. Towards the bottom of the page it says “Hot and New for 2018.

    Sp5k?-879e756c-9590-497e-844d-8d2cfe5ee72d.png
    Last edited by HK12Step; 01-26-2018 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Attach photo

  8. #17
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Dec 2013
    Posts : 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpies View Post
    For those who claim to know one way or the other, it would be helpful to know the source or how you obtained the information provided here.
    I'm friends with a dealer (in Germany) who ordered an SP5K for a customer in October/November last year. He was told by his supplier that he will get it this February.

  9. #18
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    LEEF's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2017
    Location : Lake Norman, NC
    Posts : 592
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Default

    HK did the same thing with the MR556. I remember waiting a long while before getting my hands on on. The game plan seems to be to just stop importing them, let the demand and intensity from buyers build up, then out of nowhere, there will be in an influx. Very good marketing IMO.

  10. #19
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    Anthony.L's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Location : Federal Way, WA
    Posts : 1,304
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpies View Post
    For those who claim to know one way or the other, it would be helpful to know the source or how you obtained the information provided here.
    Not going to happen, list the source and then everyone annoying a-hole and their mom calls and bugs them for more info.

  11. #20
    AGG
    AGG is offline
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    AGG's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Alabama
    Posts : 31,018
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEEF View Post
    HK did the same thing with the MR556. I remember waiting a long while before getting my hands on on. The game plan seems to be to just stop importing them, let the demand and intensity from buyers build up, then out of nowhere, there will be in an influx. Very good marketing IMO.
    Only part of HK GmbH's marketing--- the other part is manufacturing!!!

    Tony

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

sp5k discontinued

,

sp5k hk pro forum

Click on a term to search for related topics.