Some news on the P30 price cut - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Some news on the P30 price cut

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The VP9 is not built like a P30.

The VP9 is a good deal at the current pricing, whereas now the P30 is an absolute steal.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hollowpoint331 View Post
    Kinda off the subject, so they are no longer manufacturing hk45c in USA, does that make them a rare model I'm sure they sold a ton during that time
    Opposite - they always were manufactured in USA (in the old NH facility) with very limited runs of German production, I think around 2008 or so, and most recently, in 2016-17 - Going forward they will be USA made again - The all German made examples are the more limited ones of the HK45/C production

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I just want to know, definitively, where new P30's will be produced going forward - Germany or USA. I've heard conflicting news - one one hand, someone recently said that a conversation with HK employee indicated they definitely won't be made here; but an article which interviewed HK USA's head of marketing seemed to strongly imply that the lower prices were because of US production. Since current supply has been mostly bought up (except for .40, which most don't care about), it could be a while before we get new production, when we'll really know for sure.

If they're going to be made here in the US, I'm buying two German P30's this week, even at the inflated price. No offense to HK USA, but I just like mine being German made.

Overall, if the lower price is because they're going to be made here, it will probably be a good move overall for HK as a brand and for a wider consumer base - just maybe not for some of the purists on here, haha.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TLOU_Joel View Post
    I just want to know, definitively, where new P30's will be produced going forward - Germany or USA. I've heard conflicting news - one one hand, someone recently said that a conversation with HK employee indicated they definitely won't be made here; but an article which interviewed HK USA's head of marketing seemed to strongly imply that the lower prices were because of US production. Since current supply has been mostly bought up (except for .40, which most don't care about), it could be a while before we get new production, when we'll really know for sure.

If they're going to be made here in the US, I'm buying two German P30's this week, even at the inflated price. No offense to HK USA, but I just like mine being German made.

Overall, if the lower price is because they're going to be made here, it will probably be a good move overall for HK as a brand and for a wider consumer base - just maybe not for some of the purists on here, haha.
    Germany.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL ^^^

What is it then? GER or USA?
    Last edited by hken; 01-30-2018 at 08:33 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by seery View Post
    According to the HK rep at SHOT, the P30 will be made HERE in the USA.
    I'd be inclined to believe this personally, why import them when pretty much the majority of the market for these is in the USA?
    TheJerkman likes this.

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    I think this will make HK here to stay with a better price and more sales.
    And it protects HK (and us fanboys) from the whims of liberal German politicians who want to destroy HK's ability to export their evil evil wares to the innocent children of the world. Germany's only export should be David Hasselhoff music and merchandise.

Quote Originally Posted by ATS579 View Post
    I wonder if it's a matter of time, and sooner rather than later, if HK will kill off the USP.
    @ATS579 I think this is inevitable but agree that it will happen sooner rather than later. Of course that depends on the market demand for USPs around the globe, but I can't imagine who's still buying these bricks... besides me... and California

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_bobby View Post
    ...there ar several agencies domestic and abroad still ordering USP and USPc’s, the law enforcement market is still there.
    @ricky_bobby can you site some of these "several" agencies still ordering USPs (beyond repair parts)? I would be surprised to learn there's still demand from LEAs for new USPs (beyond occasional replacements and parts)

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBlaster View Post
    I'm not some stingy jerk and I would never condone the suppression of other people's freedoms just so I could feel superior like those fudds.
    For the love of America and the spirit of George Washington, stop suppressing my freedom @MasterBlaster !!

The VP9 is not built like a P30.

The VP9 is a good deal at the current pricing, whereas now the P30 is an absolute steal.
    Well said @seery

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch till you're ready to bring the hate

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

According to the HK rep at SHOT, the P30 will be made HERE in the USA.
    The conflicting info is driving me nuts!! C'mon HK, make up your mind ;)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I cant stop thinking of how sigs transition to the US from Germany was like. Did they drop the price on sigs? Did German made sigs become more valuable??? Anyone ?
    If you seek peace buy a USP.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TLOU_Joel View Post
    The conflicting info is driving me nuts!! C'mon HK, make up your mind ;)
    Yeah i need to know. Would not consider buying a non german HK

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links