Light LEM Question for USP - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Light LEM Question for USP

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pson1012 View Post
    Thank you, but the Polymer piece has me thinking...Do the non-Match have the same polymer coated steel trigger?
    They are all the same.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you...Stops me from getting a match trigger. I love the metal feel on the P229 and Apex for M&P.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Light LEM Question for USP

Quote Originally Posted by Pson1012 View Post
    Hello all,

I have watched all the Youtube video, read well over 30 posts on how to install the Light LEM setup in my USP and completely ready for the job. However, all of this was done before I had my USP in my hand and now I have a couple questions as I think about the LEM setup. I took the USP to the range and I do not understand why you would want to do this mod to the USP. Does adding the light TRS and HS just reduce the trigger pull on a racked USP?

The reason I ask is I have information overload and my USP was a dream to shoot with a Heavy TRS (read a post from too sixty on the TRS being square) and no idea on what HS I have. I am used to shooting a P229R DAK and the HK was super smooth and the trigger pull was half of what the DAK. The only value I could see is the first pull is hard (DA), but my thinking is how is there ever going to be a live round in there to have that trigger pull.... Am I missing something?

TIA
    When I went to Light LEM from V1 DA/SA on my HK45C, I was just not loving it. Say what you will, but the transition from take-up to sear release was just too subtle for my tastes.

I like a light trigger, but LEM is a different animal. At TooSixy’s suggestion, I changed to a heavy TRS and a heavy FPBS. Bingo! Slight increase in trigger pull, and the obvious “transition” I was looking for without quite going to Heavy LEM (as I understand it). I gave up nothing in terms of precision or functionality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Funny thing is my heavy LEM is still lighter then my DAK Sig and striker fire pistols. I really love the fact I can hear and feel the reset on the LEM which is already super short. I am in love with the LEM system.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links