prices? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: prices?

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by omega21 View Post
    Can u point me to sub-30 VP9, USP9, USP9c, USP45 please? I have not seen any. USP9 mags used to be around for $27, but I haven't seen it recently.
    https://www.gunbuyer.com/hk-vp9-p30-...ne-234316.html
    https://www.gunsmidwest.com/hk-21595...xt-fp-12r.html
    https://www.ammunitiondepot.com/2130...-magazine.html

Others are around $33.
    Last edited by TooSixy; 02-24-2018 at 02:11 AM.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Those are

-Out of stock
    -Over $30
    -Out of stock

Definitely not "had for under $30 everywhere"

Location : Salem, WI...between beautiful Lake Geneva and Kenosha, WI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The 10 round 45C mag prices dropped. They used to be $70 each. Now, you can find them in the $40s.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    :83:

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by seery View Post
    There’s an online seller with P30/VP9 15rd mags for $29.

Earlier today I ordered ten, and they are still showing 12 left in stock.

A few minutes on Google and you should be able to find it for yourself.

If you weren’t being such a pee pee, I’d have happily shared the link.

The claim was made that sub $30 magazines are "everywhere".

Not one example of this has been given.

I'm not in the market for them, and if I were, I'd be perfectly happy paying $31.xx at the retailer I know and trust that has them at that price.

So feel free to pretend like they exist without linking anything so that nobody else who happens to see this thread can take advantage of these ghost deals, that's a really nice-guy move that everybody will surely appreciate lol

For those looking to buy, this is a retailer I've used for awhile and trust that has P30/VP9 30 round mags for $31.79. https://grabagun.com/mag-hk-p30-9mm-...rce=igodigital

As a bonus, 13 round VP9SK mags for $35.99 seems pretty alright, and both are in stock under the same shipping charge (they have 10 rounders too) https://grabagun.com/heckler-and-koc...-9mm-13rd.html
    Last edited by Warp; 02-24-2018 at 02:30 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I picked up a lone P30 mag new in the package for $30 at a gun show a year ago.

I think it's a matter of looking for it.

Given the current environment, I am going to say that demand will increase in the upcoming weeks. Nothing from 2014...but I think it will start back toward other direction.

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

Thanks @TooSixy - $25 for a VP mag is spectacular. We'll see if that sustains when they get more in stock. I am taking advantage of the USP45 price you linked so thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    As a bonus, 13 round VP9SK mags for $35.99 seems pretty alright, and both are in stock under the same shipping charge (they have 10 rounders too) https://grabagun.com/heckler-and-koc...-9mm-13rd.html
    @Warp - my issue with Grabagun is that they charge shipping based on price. So one mag had $4.85 shipping - very reasonable. I want to order 10 mags and shipping jumps to $18.45 - That's ridiculous (just like you HKPart.net). So I called their customer service and said to the guy "hey you ship guns for $9.95 can you extend that courtesy to me for 10 or more mags" He said absolutely not and that the high cost of shipping on mags was there to offset the low cost of shipping guns. So I said "you want me to subsidize other people's purchases with my own" and he said "that's our business model" He was also very cavalier and didn't really want to be talking to me. So Grabagun can go fuch themselves as far as I am concerned. I appreciate you linking to them Warp, I just have this problem with their business model.

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch till you're ready to bring the hate

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sikiguya View Post
    I picked up a lone P30 mag new in the package for $30 at a gun show a year ago.

I think it's a matter of looking for it.

Given the current environment, I am going to say that demand will increase in the upcoming weeks. Nothing from 2014...but I think it will start back toward other direction.

Quote Originally Posted by omega21 View Post
    Thanks @TooSixy - $25 for a VP mag is spectacular. We'll see if that sustains when they get more in stock. I am taking advantage of the USP45 price you linked so thanks again.

@Warp - my issue with Grabagun is that they charge shipping based on price. So one mag had $4.85 shipping - very reasonable. I want to order 10 mags and shipping jumps to $18.45 - That's ridiculous (just like you HKPart.net). So I called their customer service and said to the guy "hey you ship guns for $9.95 can you extend that courtesy to me for 10 or more mags" He said absolutely not and that the high cost of shipping on mags was there to offset the low cost of shipping guns. So I said "you want me to subsidize other people's purchases with my own" and he said "that's our business model" He was also very cavalier and didn't really want to be talking to me. So Grabagun can go fuch themselves as far as I am concerned. I appreciate you linking to them Warp, I just have this problem with their business model.
    hmm. I never ordered that many mags at a time from them because I have probably only used them to buy HK and FN mags that cost more than any of my other mags and I don't buy many at once, so I hadn't noticed that, although on a few mags the shipping isn't cheap. I've also ordered guns from them so I guess it evens out. It's limiting because a lot of the retailers I typically use for magazines don't have the FN and HK stuff...and the ones that do are expensive. (not at 44mag, not at primary arms, etc, do have at gunmagwarehouse but $43 each plus shipping, etc)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    hmm. I never ordered that many mags at a time from them because I have probably only used them to buy HK and FN mags that cost more than any of my other mags and I don't buy many at once, so I hadn't noticed that, although on a few mags the shipping isn't cheap. I've also ordered guns from them so I guess it evens out. It's limiting because a lot of the retailers I typically use for magazines don't have the FN and HK stuff...and the ones that do are expensive. (not at 44mag, not at primary arms, etc, do have at gunmagwarehouse but $43 each plus shipping, etc)
    If you can wait, H&K did a 30% off their store around the holiday. I picked up a threaded barrel for my 45C.

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sikiguya View Post
    If you can wait, H&K did a 30% off their store around the holiday. I picked up a threaded barrel for my 45C.
    I find this to be mixed bag @sikiguya on some things like barrels, certain parts, UMP mags, the discounts are great and worth taking advantage of. On pistol and MP5 mags, I find the website to be so high that a 30% discount simply brings them in line with the market - nothing spectacular. Usually around the holiday the rest of the market is running their own sales, so I take advantage of those. I find that shopping for HK mags is tough because if you find a good deal (e.g. $25 USP45 mags at Brownell's about a year ago; 3 for the price of 2 UMP mags on HK Webshop) you have to be ready to jump on it which means having some cash ready. Not a big issue for one or two mags, but if there's a great deal, I like to buy as many as I can afford at that moment.

Merchant of Death (Admin)
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)

This thread got off the rails and is being closed.

Wondering what happened to your posts???
    Please take a moment to re-read the terms that
    you agreed to
    when you signed up:
    Hidden Content .

Help bring sense to the NFA world, join Hidden Content .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links