HKPRO Forums banner

Sp5k

7K views 38 replies 24 participants last post by  DontTreadOnMe 
#1 ·
I know, not a stellar price,but I just purchased and SP5K for $2600. It seems better than some of the Gunbroker prices. Did I do ok?

#2 ·
do you like it ?
are you GLAD you can hold it in your hands ?
do you have any regrets ?

didn't think so. you did fine, its a fine piece of weaponry. now enjoy her !
many people have paid more. your price is only justified by YOU, if you think you did great, and you REALLY like her (which m sure as hell you DO ) then who cares,....right ??
enjoy!

#18 ·
I bought mine from eurooptics.com when it first came out. Love it and everyone want to touch it at range. The price is dictated by supply and demand. Which one is the better deal, $2000 sp5k and out of order with no eta or $2500 sp5k with 2 available now?
I had the same issue when I bought my Steyr aug. tombstone was asking $1800 and back ordered. Another place has $2100 in stock. I placed order with tombstone and waited 5 month and got nothing. Called credit card company and disbuted the charge then turn around a bought from Pete for $2100. Very happy with it and still loves my aug.

#19 ·
Buy one while you can -- you never know when they'll be a thing of the past. What's the worse outcome?
You buy one now and find one in six months for a few hundred dollars less OR
HK doesn't produce many more and prices stay high, dems take the midterms, put an AWB on Trump's desk and he decides its in his best re-election interest to sign it.

Now you don't have a gun that is super fun to shoot because you didn't want to pay an extra few hundred bucks for it.

I ordered both of mine from Mike when they first came out and I really can't even remember how much they were. I've put thousands of rounds downrange and had more smiles than the extra cash could have given me in any other (legal) way.

#25 ·
I’ve got to stay off this forum! I just located one at a retailer, and am on the phone right now about getting the details worked out for it.
Probably the last thing I need, but I’m starting to make out some disturbing political “writing on the wall” as they say.

#39 ·
I have a LNIB unfired complete and original SP5K with a 2nd gen (aluminum not plastic hinge) I would sell for $2775 net to me shipped to an HK Pro members FFL. Or $3250 with a like new unfired Sig Romeo 4T package deal...but will not sell separate of brace.

PM me to discuss if interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.