Found my grail gun: Unfired P7M13 from 1993
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Found my grail gun: Unfired P7M13 from 1993

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Found my grail gun: Unfired P7M13 from 1993

Hello folks,

I was unbelievably lucky to find a pristine and unfired P7M13 at a LGS yesterday. It came with 2 magazines in equal like-new condition and a very nice wood presentation box. Unfortunately, no box with serial number, user manual or disassembly/cleaning tools were part of the package, but I'm not complaining. I don't think I'll ever find one in this condition in my state ever again.

I have been collecting HKs for a few years and was introduced to them in the late 80's during my mid teens by my father, who collected guns and owned a VP70Z I used to be in charge of disassembling and cleaning. Since then the P7 has always been my grail gun.

This one has not been fired for 25 years, so I'm not sure I'll ever get myself to fire it. Owning one in this condition is enough for me as I have other HKs to fire.

Do any of you know if this type of wooden box would have shipped with this gun in 1993?

Thank you,
    VP70Z

Found my grail gun: Unfired P7M13 from 1993-cea_hk_p7m13_1.jpgFound my grail gun: Unfired P7M13 from 1993-cea_hk_p7m13_2.jpgFound my grail gun: Unfired P7M13 from 1993-cea_hk_p7m13_3.jpgFound my grail gun: Unfired P7M13 from 1993-cea_hk_p7m13_4.jpg
    Last edited by VP70Z; 04-18-2018 at 08:07 PM.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Very nice indeed. I have one too. Last night I sold a PM8 on gun broker for $4000. Amazing prices now days.
    VP70Z likes this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Great find! I remember it being mentioned that those wooden boxes had been sold separately by HK a long time ago, but don't recall if they sold with the P7s. I know that a similar wooden box was sold with USP anniversary editions, but it uses red cloth instead of your green.
    VP70Z likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

You're not going to fire it? I'll pray to the P7 gods that you come to your senses.
    VP70Z, headshot and mrabhorring like this.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

congrats....i bought one thats supposed to be NIB also...ill be shooting it

beautiful gun and box!
    VP70Z likes this.

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huggytree View Post
    congrats....i bought one thats supposed to be NIB also...ill be shooting it

beautiful gun and box!
    I think the virigin analogy is a good one: if you start dating a virgin, are you going to turn down her advances so she remains chaste for the next guy? Of course not. So take your virgin to the range and do the wild thing!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bastardsonofelvis View Post
    I think the virigin analogy is a good one: if you start dating a virgin, are you going to turn down her advances so she remains chaste for the next guy? Of course not. So take your virgin to the range and do the wild thing!
    Dude....you are SO bad.
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bastardsonofelvis View Post
    LOL. Can't argue with that logic!
    NewWaveGuy likes this.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VP70Z View Post
    Hello folks,

I was unbelievably lucky to find a pristine and unfired P7M13 at a LGS yesterday. It came with 2 magazines in equal like-new condition and a very nice wood presentation box. Unfortunately, no box with serial number, user manual or disassembly/cleaning tools were part of the package, but I'm not complaining. I don't think I'll ever find one in this condition in my state ever again.

I have been collecting HKs for a few years and was introduced to them in the late 80's during my mid teens by my father, who collected guns and owned a VP70Z I used to be in charge of disassembling and cleaning. Since then the P7 has always been my grail gun.

This one has not been fired for 25 years, so I'm not sure I'll ever get myself to fire it. Owning one in this condition is enough for me as I have other HKs to fire.

Do any of you know if this type of wooden box would have shipped with this gun in 1993?

Thank you,
    VP70Z
    Absolut wunderbar --- now you will need to change your username and av!!!

Tony
    VP70Z likes this.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Nice find! I'd give my right nut for one of those cases...
    VP70Z likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links