Pic request for Trijicon setup

Thread: Pic request for Trijicon setup

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Pic request for Trijicon setup

Does anyone use the Trijicon mounting plate for the RMR on their HK45,P30 or VP? If so, could you please post a pic or two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Activestatic79 View Post
    Does anyone use the Trijicon mounting plate for the RMR on their HK45,P30 or VP? If so, could you please post a pic or two?

Here is an image from an earlier post:
    Pic request for Trijicon setup-img_3241.jpg

The height issue poses some challenges with co-witnessing sights options.
    Last edited by Joe_Guilbeau; 06-14-2018 at 12:47 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Joe! I see exactly what you are talking about plus it looks like there is a gap between the mounting plate and the slide creating a pocket clip effect. That looks worrisome to me. I appreciate your time and help.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just received mine yesterday but I didn't use a mounting plane. The person I sent it to milled the slide then I'm gonna order blacked out supressor sights.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pic request for Trijicon setup-9ec9923e-2199-433f-b2a8-f2bab060ac78_1529007672508.jpg   Pic request for Trijicon setup-fd7b694c-37b2-4102-9d9e-68c3cacf0a6e_1529007692757.jpeg   Pic request for Trijicon setup-34c723e6-c0d4-4bc5-927a-c8dadbafb112_1529007706914.jpeg  

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Activestatic79 View Post
    Thanks Joe! I see exactly what you are talking about plus it looks like there is a gap between the mounting plate and the slide creating a pocket clip effect. That looks worrisome to me. I appreciate your time and help.

In my opinion the plate is a good option for testing out the Type 2 Trijicon RMR without having to mill the slide. If you have another weapon platform such as a rifle, then it makes perfect sense to spend the $120 dollars or so to see if you prefer a red dot. If it does not suit your preferences, you can mount it on the long gun.

Here is a link to the original post that I "stole" the image from Flagman's #12-post:

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handgu...uestion-2.html
    Last edited by Joe_Guilbeau; 06-15-2018 at 07:11 AM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Guilbeau View Post
    In my opinion the plate is a good option for testing out the Type 2 Trijicon RMR without having to mill the slide. If you have another weapon platform such as a rifle, then it makes perfect sense to spend the $120 dollars or so to see if you prefer a red dot. If it does not suit your preferences, you can mount it on the long gun.
    This is exactly what I did. Low entry fee to see if I was going to like the optic. Turns out that I do, but it is a little more work, initially. Like most here, it is new to me and anything so different is going to take some getting used to for “traditional” shooters.

I will say that I believe pistol mounted optics are the future, so one might as well dive in and see what it is all about.

Sponsored Links