New gun, sights off center. - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: New gun, sights off center.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Heh, EVERY vp9 needs a little brother! Mine did! I can honestly say that if you make that choice, you will NOT regret it. Everything that we love about the vp9, just shorter! Tho I'd recommend saving up for it, til you can also order some 13 round mags to feed into it. Fantastic!
    Oh, and they don't have that trough in the finger guard that makes some people so irritated.

Ugh, was rereading thru this and noticed that I said that it stovepiped, when you said ur second shot was FTF. Really sorry about that!

The mag inside was another moron moment for me too. Most peeps don't practice the trigger with the mag in. But it does change the sounds the pistol makes, especially going over the follower on a full rack. Thats why I wondered.
    To be completely honest, I don't remember mine ever really having a different kind of click to the reset or the break. I know that my SK didn't. You might try it, at the LGS and see if a different one sounds different.
    If you do notice a difference, get in touch with HK. I haven't needed to get in touch with them, but I've heard that their CS is fantastic, but it's better to call them, than email them. Heard that the response time is much quicker.

Anyway, good luck with the new VP9, and if you decide on a SK, great!! Tho, here comes the disclaimer. Once you get started, that HK family breeds like rabbits!! After you get One, there's always Another One that you want! ;)
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by bastardsonofelvis Hidden Content
    Some people whine that HK doesn't put things out fast enough -- the same people that whine when something is put out before it's perfect. Some people just like to whine.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

My first hk45 tactical was like that with the giant tactical sights, luckily it was a wrong advertising case and i could return it for a full refund and purchased another one from a local shop.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey all. New to the site. Just wanted to post a similar issue. Purchased a new P30SK and noticed my front sight was slightly off-centered to the left. Going to shoot my course of fire and determined what I'll do next.

New gun, sights off center.-img_1907.jpg

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jumping on this thread: I too received my P30SK with my front sight off-centered (to the left). Finally got a few rounds off yesterday and definately noticed my rounds affected from between 15 - 25 yards. Going to locate an armorer to center my sight.

New gun, sights off center.-img_1907.jpg
    HK MP5 Armorer / Glock Armorer / Sig Sauer P229 Armorer / Remington 870P Armorer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leperchuan0311 View Post
    remember night sights are Not installed in germany but here in the US.
    I did not know that, thanks!
    Msdaly: also night sights?

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes. Night sights (got direct from H&K)

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Glad you got a VP9. I can’t say enough good about mine . I got a Rugged Obsidian suppressor to go along with mine and it’s great . I had some Heinie suppressor height sights installed by a friend on these boards and this thing is a tack driver . You can drift the sights yourself with a nylon punch and a vise to hold the slide. Careful in the amount of tension on the clamp and use padding so as not to scratch. I hope I am helping and not insulting your intelligence.
    I am supposing your recoil spring is white (natural steel spring color) and not painted red. This recoil spring is fairly stiff. Blazer Brass is slightly weaker in power than Fiocchi andbother brands. Also 124 gr seems to break in a stiff recoil spring better than 115 gr. according to my experience. That could be the reason you had a FTFeed. I had the same experience until I shot 200 rounds of 124 gr Fiocchi . After that, haven’t had a problem for years with 115. I fire 147 Speer through my suppressor and never had a problem.
    TooSixy likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msdaly View Post
    Jumping on this thread: I too received my P30SK with my front sight off-centered (to the left). Finally got a few rounds off yesterday and definately noticed my rounds affected from between 15 - 25 yards. Going to locate an armorer to center my sight.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1907.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	420.8 KB 
ID:	234380
    You could attack this issue with $7.90 x 2 and a few days to spare :)

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    You could attack this issue with $7.90 x 2 and a few days to spare :)
    Thanks. Will let you know what I intend to do. It’s not my primary duty weapon at the moment, but it’s definitely bugging me now that the sight is off.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

On my P30sk I have the LE night sights. Both front and rear are slightly closer to the right side but the gun shoots perfectly on target.
    Hunting for a P30L V1 LEM LE!
    H&K Guns I own:

HK P30L V3 LE 9mm
    HK P30sk V1 LE 9mm

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links