P30L love... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: P30L love...

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Friend just picked up a brand new P30L v3. Shot it back to back with my "used" one, which has 10849 rounds down range, and 9420 dry fire reps on it. You want to "improve" the trigger on a P30 for cheap? Shoot the damn thing. A lot. :D
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat... 2. Shoot guns... 3. Fire... 4. Gasoline... 5. Make juniors

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IANative View Post
    What does that trigger job cost, approximately? I have a P30 and P30L that could both benefit from such massaging...
    It's not cheap. Lazy Wolf is about your best bet. Really good work, and from what I've heard, less than a month turnaround time.
    Heckler & Koch
    Again, it's not cheap. But you pay high dollar, you get high dollar results! :thumbsup:
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by bastardsonofelvis Hidden Content
    Some people whine that HK doesn't put things out fast enough -- the same people that whine when something is put out before it's perfect. Some people just like to whine.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkeWolf View Post
    It's not cheap. Lazy Wolf is about your best bet. Really good work, and from what I've heard, less than a month turnaround time.
    Heckler & Koch
    Again, it's not cheap. But you pay high dollar, you get high dollar results! :thumbsup:
    Mine took 8 months.....

and it was worth EVERY penny. I will be using Rick’s services again. Expensive, and a long wait, but absolutely the best HK custom trigger work you can get.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I'm so jealous! I'm willing to pay AND wait. But not being is the US precludes me from getting the service done :(
    Quote Originally Posted by TLOU_Joel View Post
    Mine took 8 months.....

and it was worth EVERY penny. I will be using Rick’s services again. Expensive, and a long wait, but absolutely the best HK custom trigger work you can get.
    Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Heckler & Koch
    Thanks for the follow up. I took the easier, cheaper and faster route- sold my v3's and bought v1's.
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Instructor
    USN 1989-98

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TLOU_Joel View Post
    Mine took 8 months.....

Wow! Sounds like he's getting a LOT of business! Well, at least we're keeping him busy! :) Thanks for the correction, btw, appreciate that, and I'll keep that in mind from now on ;)

Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet818 View Post
    I'm so jealous! I'm willing to pay AND wait. But not being is the US precludes me from getting the service done :(

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk
    Ouch. That does suck :( I'm sorry to hear that. :(
    (Interesting off topic... silver bullets and were wolves.... interesting, hahaha! JK ;) )

Quote Originally Posted by IANative View Post
    Thanks for the follow up. I took the easier, cheaper and faster route- sold my v3's and bought v1's.
    IANative - no prob! I saw that you asked about it, so I looked them up. LOL Well, we all go our own ways, haha. I'm sure you've probly posted it before, but I have a pretty bad case of CRS, and hella short term memory when I'm reading posts on message boards. Are you planning to LEM them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

IANative - Are you planning to LEM them?
    I actually found buyers for both my P30 v3 and P30L v3, AND a guy with NIB P30sk v1 and P30v1 for sale... all over the span of few days last week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bought another V1 P30 last week for a great deal, especially considering what I gave for my other P30 and P30L. Then I came across an awesome deal on a V1 P30L today and bought it. Not sure if I'll keep the P30 or not.

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I really like my P30Ls. It is so similar in size to my HK45, which is my primary duty gun, other than the trigger they are very similar. I run both condition 1, so all my draw stroke movements and holstering are the same. That said, neither my HK45 or my P30Ls are my concealed carry guns...

The trigger is noticeably different in the two models (HK45 vs. P30Ls), with the HK45 having the better trigger. but, to be fair, I have no where near the number of rounds down range on my P30Ls as I do with my HK45. It was said above, and I believe there is merit to it, start putting rounds down range with your P30L and the trigger will clean up. It won't get to the level of a professional trigger job, but it will clean up.

most of all, just enjoy the gun and shoot the H3L! out of it.

PS: for what it is worth, I shoot 124gr NATO spec'd 9mm ammo through all of my HK's. I have some 115 stuff, but my preference is 124grn.
    HK91
    HK94
    USC/UMP
    SL8/G36
    P7M8
    P9s .45acp
    VP70Z
    USP Tactical .45acp
    V51/HK51 clone
    HK45
    HK45c
    HK 416 10.5" upper
    GSG5PK
    P30Ls
    HK45T (OD Green)
    VP9
    CR556A1
    P30SKs
    SP5K

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ditto. ..

Quote Originally Posted by LCSO264 View Post
    I really like my P30Ls. It is so similar in size to my HK45, which is my primary duty gun, other than the trigger they are very similar. I run both condition 1, so all my draw stroke movements and holstering are the same. That said, neither my HK45 or my P30Ls are my concealed carry guns...

The trigger is noticeably different in the two models (HK45 vs. P30Ls), with the HK45 having the better trigger. but, to be fair, I have no where near the number of rounds down range on my P30Ls as I do with my HK45. It was said above, and I believe there is merit to it, start putting rounds down range with your P30L and the trigger will clean up. It won't get to the level of a professional trigger job, but it will clean up.

most of all, just enjoy the gun and shoot the H3L! out of it.

PS: for what it is worth, I shoot 124gr NATO spec'd 9mm ammo through all of my HK's. I have some 115 stuff, but my preference is 124grn.
    HK45T OD V5/6
    HK45T OD W/Standard Barrel V5/6
    HK45T Black German V5/6
    HK45 Lipseys x Dos V5/6
    HK45c HKPro Edition RAL8000
    HK45c Black V7
    HK45c OD Green X Dos V7
    HK45c Baby Poo RAL8000 V7
    HK45 RAL8000 V5/6
    P30L V1
    P30SK V1
    USP .45 V5/6