USP Question to get or not - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: USP Question to get or not

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendmentMason View Post
    If you get a USP you may ditch the VP9! LoL I have a USP45 V1, USPc45 V1, and a USP9 LEM. My USP9 is my favorite due to the LEM trigger and I plan to convert my other two over to LEM at some point. I found it on Gunbroker 2 years ago for $700 and it came w/ factory night sights, Jet Funnel kit, and LEM. It is my EDC and my favorite pistol to shoot. I think you will love it if you try it! Good Luck on your decision.
    Ordered one today :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Get what your heart want, if not you will never be satisfied.

Domestic tranquility is a different matter....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wanted to add: I would love if H&K made the USP with the P30/VP9 magazine, making a full-sized USP with the more comfortable to me slimmer USP Compact grip circumference.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Sheepdog in West Texas

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Nifty,
    So after two plus months, exactly which HK pistol did you order?

For the NEXT one, consider buying USED. I use SummitGunBrokers for most of my used HK USP pistols -

Mark sells a LOT of police trade-ins (not just HK's), which are basically carried a lot and fired little.

HK USP 40 compact for $450 - two mags, hard case
    USP Compact 1

HK USP 40 full size for $415 - two mags, hard case
    HK USP

I have several USP's both full size and compact. I LOVE my compacts. So much so that I've swapped out one of the .40 cal compact barrels and swapped in an HK USP compact .357 sig barrel. Kost and I disagree about just swapping in barrels.

MY USPC 40 with it's HK .357 sig compact barrel IS my EDC. Guess what, I'm going to buy the HK USP 9mm compact barrel for one of my other compacts just to have three calibers covered. I've NOT swapped out any thing EXCEPT the barrel. Works great with the .357 sig round. I LOVE that round. Lots of boom, fire and smoke. VERY sweet round. While there is some recoil, it's not that bad - I have always thought the over all design of the USP line was well designed all those years ago.

I've got my eye on a USPC stainless for my next one. IF I find a full size in stainless I will consider that one as well.

This IS an addiction. You start with one. You enjoy that one and the wonder what a XXXXX would be like. I eventually sold ALL my other semi-auto pistols (kept my S&W Model 19's) and now only have HK semi-auto pistols. I flat love them.
    A rattlesnake in the living room ends all discussion of animal rights.

"Vengeance is mine" sayeth the Lord, but sometimes he subcontracts.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links