P2000 Question - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: P2000 Question

  1. #11
    Desperately Needs Treatment

    Join Date : Mar 2017
    Posts : 1,349
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
    DA trigger is not as bad as some people make it sound....
    Yep. Key is you have to develop an appreciation for it, and shoot it regularly. If the standard DA/SA trigger isn't bad, then the match DA/SA trigger is way better.
    Mattiooo likes this.

  2. #12
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    TooSixy's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2011
    Posts : 18,537
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent04 View Post
    Yep. Key is you have to develop an appreciation for it, and shoot it regularly. If the standard DA/SA trigger isn't bad, then the match DA/SA trigger is way better.
    Wait until he tries the Match LEM Hybrid trigger. If Match trigger is way better, Match LEM Hybrid will blow him away.

  3. #13
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

    Join Date : Mar 2017
    Location : CO
    Posts : 806
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent04 View Post
    Yep. Key is you have to develop an appreciation for it, and shoot it regularly. If the standard DA/SA trigger isn't bad...
    Before I got back on HK, I tried/tested a P30-LEM on a SD combat course. Thereafter, all my P30/P30S/P30SKS/P2000/USP9c are stock DA/SA.
    YMMV.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Superstar's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Location : The great state of Texas
    Posts : 750
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

    Default

    Putting your thumb on the hammer when reholstering is the safest feeling you can get. I guess if someone is coming from 1911 triggers going to heavy trigger pulls and expecting the same experience might seem a step backwards but a good thing for us that HK has trigger variants that can satisfy all flavors. In time and trial you'll find out what suits you best.

    Don't disregard all light LEMs as they do shoot different (USP LEM versus P30SK LEM). I don't know exactly what the difference is in specs but perhaps someone with more knowledge can verify. Paging @TooSixy

  6. #15
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Superstar's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Location : The great state of Texas
    Posts : 750
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    Wait until he tries the Match LEM Hybrid trigger. If Match trigger is way better, Match LEM Hybrid will blow him away.
    Which of the stock pistols have the Match LEM Hybrid? USP9 Tactical?

  7. #16
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

    Join Date : Mar 2017
    Location : CO
    Posts : 806
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    I think they're talking 4.1, so none stock.
    Paging 26y.

  8. #17
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    TooSixy's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2011
    Posts : 18,537
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
    Which of the stock pistols have the Match LEM Hybrid? USP9 Tactical?
    Quote Originally Posted by GasGuzz View Post
    I think they're talking 4.1, so none stock.
    Paging 26y.
    USP Combat Competition 9/40 models come with the Match LEM Hybrid trigger from factory. You can duplicate the same trigger in any of the USP using a LEM kit and a few Match parts.

  9. #18
    Member
    sos24's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Posts : 77
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
    Putting your thumb on the hammer when reholstering is the safest feeling you can get. I guess if someone is coming from 1911 triggers going to heavy trigger pulls and expecting the same experience might seem a step backwards but a good thing for us that HK has trigger variants that can satisfy all flavors. In time and trial you'll find out what suits you best.
    I agree, especially for AIWB. I like DA/SA, but after trying LEM, LEM is my preferred.

  10. #19
    Junior Member
    Mattiooo's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2018
    Location : Erie, CO
    Posts : 13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sos24 View Post
    I agree, especially for AIWB. I like DA/SA, but after trying LEM, LEM is my preferred.
    That's exactly why I was looking to go DA/SA for a carry gun. The LEM seems the perfect blend of both for this specific need. I'm looking forward to finding out if I'm right.
    sos24 likes this.


    Ultima Ratio Regum - the final argument of kings.



  11. #20
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    MrShipwreck's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2006
    Age : 47
    Posts : 556
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    I have always wanted to try to shoot an LEM pistol. I have only dry fired to heavy LEM. But shooting it is where you can tell if you like it or not. I know no one around here with one, though...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •