Some fun with the USPc 9mm - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Some fun with the USPc 9mm

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)

Change out the hammer spring is super easy.
    1. Remove mag and flip the gun up
    2. Push down on the lanyard block and the roll-pin should fall out (if not, use a standard punch to push it out)
    3. Remove the lanyard block, then remove the hammer spring
    4. Put in the hammer spring, replace the lanyard block making sure the spring sits inside the indent on the lanyard block
    5. Push on the lanyard block and insert the roll in. Make sure the pin is center in the lanyard block
    6. Done

To change detent plate
    1. Use a standard punch to push the sear axle from left --> right until it clears the detent plate
    2. Remove the detent plate
    3. Insert the new detent plate
    4. Lightly push down on the detent plate and push the sear axle back, from right --> left. Stop when the sear axle sits flush on the right side of frame.
    5. Done
    Kost, JonFrost and FPNunes like this.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    Change out the hammer spring is super easy.
    1. Remove mag and flip the gun up
    2. Push down on the lanyard block and the roll-pin should fall out (if not, use a standard punch to push it out)
    3. Remove the lanyard block, then remove the hammer spring
    4. Put in the hammer spring, replace the lanyard block making sure the spring sits inside the indent on the lanyard block
    5. Push on the lanyard block and insert the roll in. Make sure the pin is center in the lanyard block
    6. Done

To change detent plate
    1. Use a standard punch to push the sear axle from left --> right until it clears the detent plate
    2. Remove the detent plate
    3. Insert the new detent plate
    4. Lightly push down on the detent plate and push the sear axle back, from right --> left. Stop when the sear axle sits flush on the right side of frame.
    5. Done
    Awesome. Thank you so much!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Nice video. I find it interesting that you usually choose the smaller p30sk over the USPc. What is it that you like more about the p30sk?
    JonFrost likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sos24 View Post
    Nice video. I find it interesting that you usually choose the smaller p30sk over the USPc. What is it that you like more about the p30sk?
    To be honest, I really never carry. The only time I do is when I shoot these matches. I like the p30sk because it's smaller and has the LEM trigger. But I really enjoyed shooting the USPc. I really haven't shot it since I first got it. I have an alien gear holster set up for both pistols, but I don't really like it. I am going to get new holsters for each gun for when I do carry. My USPc trigger is very, very heavy in DA, but like I said, it's really hardly been shot and the trigger hasn't been pulled a lot. I am actually thinking of using the USPc in some real matches soon, just to see how it does for me. I have some big matches coming up in sept, oct, and dec. Then I will be shooting a lot of my other guns like my Mark23, Hk45's, and my USP's.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JonFrost View Post
    To be honest, I really never carry. The only time I do is when I shoot these matches. I like the p30sk because it's smaller and has the LEM trigger. But I really enjoyed shooting the USPc. I really haven't shot it since I first got it. I have an alien gear holster set up for both pistols, but I don't really like it. I am going to get new holsters for each gun for when I do carry. My USPc trigger is very, very heavy in DA, but like I said, it's really hardly been shot and the trigger hasn't been pulled a lot. I am actually thinking of using the USPc in some real matches soon, just to see how it does for me. I have some big matches coming up in sept, oct, and dec. Then I will be shooting a lot of my other guns like my Mark23, Hk45's, and my USP's.
    Makes sense if you don’t have a lot of time shooting the USPc.
    JonFrost likes this.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JonFrost View Post
    ...My USPc trigger is very, very heavy in DA, ...
    If I had an extra 10 lb. hammer spring I'd send it to you. If you try the Wolff 10 lb. let me know what you think. I liked my USPc before but love it now.
    JonFrost likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by racegunner View Post
    If I had an extra 10 lb. hammer spring I'd send it to you. If you try the Wolff 10 lb. let me know what you think. I liked my USPc before but love it now.
    Thank you! I will definitely look into it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links