Change out the hammer spring is super easy.
1. Remove mag and flip the gun up
2. Push down on the lanyard block and the roll-pin should fall out (if not, use a standard punch to push it out)
3. Remove the lanyard block, then remove the hammer spring
4. Put in the hammer spring, replace the lanyard block making sure the spring sits inside the indent on the lanyard block
5. Push on the lanyard block and insert the roll in. Make sure the pin is center in the lanyard block
To change detent plate
1. Use a standard punch to push the sear axle from left --> right until it clears the detent plate
2. Remove the detent plate
3. Insert the new detent plate
4. Lightly push down on the detent plate and push the sear axle back, from right --> left. Stop when the sear axle sits flush on the right side of frame.
Nice video. I find it interesting that you usually choose the smaller p30sk over the USPc. What is it that you like more about the p30sk?