Backorder - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Backorder

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It took me 2 months to finally locate a USPc. Initially in my search, I heard a few times there was a huge order HK was filling. I also found places that were out of stock when I called, despite the websites listing inventory.

One day I Googled the Part Number to get clarification on the variants. In the search results I ran across a sites where guns were in stock and eventually got one that route. Forget trying to search name because there are seemingly infinite ways dealers and shops can list the product.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spoke to the lgs today. Stated still no usp 45s available from any of their distributors. But stated there was 1 usp expert match available for $50 more.

I know nothing about that gun so what are your thoughts?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Atlsrt44 View Post
    Spoke to the lgs today. Stated still no usp 45s available from any of their distributors. But stated there was 1 usp expert match available for $50 more.

Just order one off gunbroker. Plenty available new and used plus I'm fairly certain you'll save some money doing so. OR look for one locally used via a private sale. No reason to wait around this long.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm sorry for the OP's problem, but I like the fact that the dealers will deliver when they have them. Several years ago I ordered a (not H&K) AR at a really good price but two months later the dealer still hadn't shipped. Someone at the dealership told me that they hadn't placed the order with the manufacturer or wholesaler yet because the dealer needed two more online orders before he could make good on his price. I didn't care for the ethics and cancelled my order. So, with some exceptions, I order only when something is in stock or if the dealer is very reputable. I do appreciate a clear, "Sorry, that's out of stock."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just searched gun deals.com on USP 45 variants and every return listed showed out of stock.

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_...507%E2%80%90A5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nifty View Post

I just searched gun deals.com on USP 45 variants and every return listed showed out of stock.

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_...507%E2%80%90A5
    I've been trying to buy a p30L new for months and no one can even order. Seems HK doesn't want new customers.
    As long as its not a Colt Rotary Bolt Pistol, Ruger Striker Fire, or Mossberg Lever ill try it. Pass on Smith & Wesson.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yz125racer View Post

Just order one off gunbroker. Plenty available new and used plus I'm fairly certain you'll save some money doing so. OR look for one locally used via a private sale. No reason to wait around this long.
    In my experience gun broker is not a good place for HK. P30, P30L and even Vp9s are at or above msrp sometime with all the fees. That's absurd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They asked if I wanted the usp 45 expert instead. Just not sure the difference

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)

They asked if I wanted the usp 45 expert instead. Just not sure the difference
    If you don't know the difference then you don't want the Expert.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

A $50 price bump to get the Expert is worth investigating. Nice gun to have.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links