Anyone here have the new Lazywolf VP9 trigger yet? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Anyone here have the new Lazywolf VP9 trigger yet?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PlusAD View Post
    Rick installed the F-2 on mine and I love it. It improves on already a good stock trigger. Here’s a picture of it.
    This is besides the topic. I noticed that you have the low profile magwell installed. Well, I just did the same thing few weeks ago and quickly realized that I have no spaces to put my fingers to pull the magazine out in case of a malfuntion. Is there a way to overcome that?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by throwingdown View Post
    I'm on the fence. Convince me I need one. Is the improvement worth the price.

I've seen a few vids, but like to hear from the board members.
    Just do it, do it, do it.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gpark09 View Post
    Rick installed the F-2 on mine and I love it. It improves on already a good stock trigger. Here’s a picture of it.
    This is besides the topic. I noticed that you have the low profile magwell installed. Well, I just did the same thing few weeks ago and quickly realized that I have no spaces to put my fingers to pull the magazine out in case of a malfuntion. Is there a way to overcome that?
    You can add a base plate to the mags. Either a +X or just a weighted base plate

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It is a better trigger. I'm mostly plinking with it though.

For fast accurate shooting it's better. I like how it breaks right at the vertical with minimal reset.

FWIW I have the flat shoe and reduced trig spring with std trig reset spring.

About $150 all in with the trigger, HPParts Trig spring tool and the comp trigger spring.

Installation wasn't too bad except for the stepped pin holding the block in on the left side. PITA to get that out. Have to lever on it like you're going to snap the gun frame.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctrange View Post
    It is a better trigger. I'm mostly plinking with it though.
    Installation wasn't too bad except for the stepped pin holding the block in on the left side. PITA to get that out. Have to lever on it like you're going to snap the gun frame.
    100% Agreed! I just knew my frame was going to snap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have the Lazy Wolf F3 in my VP9 and the Lobos in my VP9sk and I think I like the Lazy Wolf a little better. It seems to have a lighter pull (3 vs 4 lb ...) and a seemingly cleaner break and shorter reset (yes the VP9's trigger bar is polished...). Both guns have the match spring kit installed as well. But for an EDC gun the Lobos works well and has had no issues with reliability. The VP9sk's trigger bar didn't have the pronounced bump and you can visibly see where HK took the "bump" out of the bar's profile. So, either trigger is an improvement over stock, but between the two IMHO the edge would go to the Lazy Wolf.

-Mike

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I would suggest a extended magazine.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Graves14 View Post
    You can add a base plate to the mags. Either a +X or just a weighted base plate
    I can't seem to find that's compatible with 10 rnds mag.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I would suggest a extended magazine.
    I'm in LA. Can't extend it even if I really wanted to. Therefore need to find x0 extended mag but they look like compatible with 10 rns mag.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm in LA. Can't extend it even if I really wanted to. Therefore need to find x0 extended mag but they look like compatible with 10 rns mag.
    There are +0 base pads available from a few vendors. Springer Precision comes to mind.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links