If I LIke The P2000 Will I like The P2000sk?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: If I LIke The P2000 Will I like The P2000sk?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default If I LIke The P2000 Will I like The P2000sk?

I will have to say that the P2000 is the best feeling black gun I have ever held in my hand. It fits my hand perfect and I have small hands. Do you all think I would like the SK model? Is the grip to short? It seems like the sk would be a great CCW gun. Any advice would be great. Maybe I want a excuse to buy another H&K. Lol

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Grip is shorter, but all will depend on your hand size. I had the SK, before the regular 2000. Sometimes I carry with the extended magazine installed - feel solid and good in my hand.
    Tuco45 likes this.

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The P2000 is my daily carry pistol and I simply love it. I have no issues at all concealing and carrying the P2000. To me the slight difference in size between the P2000 and P2000SK is not worth getting the SK..
    Tuco45 and Mr.Mayhem like this.
    Weapon Shield for total gun care.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I'd recommend trying one before buying if you can. The full-size P2000's grip does feel a lot better in my hand than the SK when just holding them, but when actually shooting at 7-15 yard distances, the shorter grip on the SK works just fine for me. I do prefer the SK for carrying since it's slightly smaller and lighter, but the P2000 is still very easy to conceal. On a somewhat related note, I much prefer the P2000SK over the P30SK and VP9SK. I can't really explain why, but I just do.
    Last edited by Bob_F; 11-21-2018 at 04:08 PM.
    Tuco45 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Sarge View Post
    The P2000 is my daily carry pistol and I simply love it. I have no issues at all concealing and carrying the P2000. To me the slight difference in size between the P2000 and P2000SK is not worth getting the SK..
    Likewise! The P2000 is the perfect carry gun.
    Tuco45 likes this.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Get an X Grip or two for the P2 mags and use them in little brother. Made me a believer in the P2sk.
    Tuco45 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have a VP9sk that I like a lot. I have not shot it a lot because of the weather. I was wondering to if I would like the P2000sk better. For a carry gun I kinda like the DA/SA decocker. Just old school I guess. I do like the trigger on the VP9sk a lot better than the glock triggers. My best friend is a G43 and it goes everywhere with me. That could change after trying the H&K's. Lol

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Myself, I don't feel conformable with the Glock style trigger hence the same issue with the VP series. If you like the VPSK and have money to spend, go for the P2000SK, I'm sure you will enjoy it.. I have the USP's and like the compact trigger a little more then the P2000SK trigger.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The P2000 is among HK’s best kept secret, it is (currently) their P30-Compact. They can share my 15rd P30/P30S mags + xgrips.
    The P2000 is my SUV carry, while my P30SK is my coupe carry + deep concealment. Note the VP/P30 SK have the HK 13/15rd mags with the integrated/fixed grip/base.

I normally carry my P30SK with the 10rd/Flat + 13 or 15 spare, as with the P2SK it will operate differently. Only you can determine that.
    Tuco45 likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco45 View Post
    I have a VP9sk that I like a lot. I have not shot it a lot because of the weather. I was wondering to if I would like the P2000sk better. For a carry gun I kinda like the DA/SA decocker. Just old school I guess. I do like the trigger on the VP9sk a lot better than the glock triggers. My best friend is a G43 and it goes everywhere with me. That could change after trying the H&K's. Lol
    Then you may want to look at the P30SK as it is more similar to the VP9SK...that said; the P2000SK is a great gun, I do believe you will like it and I cannot think of a reason not to add one to your collection, even if you already own or are considering the P2000. I carry the USPc as my EDC, but when I don’t, it’s my P2000SK. Wife carries the P30SK. If there was an USPSK I’d carry that on the days I don’t carry the USPc because I love that series but the P2000SK fills that spot for me. Whatever you choose, good luck and carry on.
    Tuco45 likes this.
    ”What do you want to discuss now, my favorite color?”–Col. Nathan R. Jessup

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links