IS H&K Phasing Out the USP Line? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: IS H&K Phasing Out the USP Line?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have a BI/2018 USP9c, isn’t the USP45c still in production (sans the CT TB + roll mark)?
    An ear to the civ side, to keep you interested HK releases a VP9L-Kit while others have OR X/Q full-gun variations. HK dominates the world market and such is their business model.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

The gun store ding dongs are not people who are very knowledgeable, they more times than not don't know what they are talking about and starting rumors.

Anyone who listens to rumors and spreads them are pretty much in the same camp as those ding dong gun store employees.

I doubt HK will discontinue the USP Series, it is still a very relevant platform, as much today as in 1993.

I consider the USP, the Gold Standard of auto loading pistols.
    dpadams6 and Vincent04 like this.
    The Spirit of God hath made me, the breath of the Almighty hath given me life

Hidden Content Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just recently handled a new, recently produced USPc 9mm. Hopefully, the USP line will remain in production.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icenoir View Post
    The p30l long slide in. 40 is also discontinued; it now only listed in 9mm....
    As of today the P30L in .40 caliber is listed on HK’s site.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andru View Post
    I was today at a local IL gun shop, where they held a fair of many vendors.
    2 different clerks at the store said that HK stopped production of USP compact line. When asked the same question, an HK representative from the fair said, no, they did not stop producing them.
    Interestingly enough, HK did not demo any USPs at the fair - they had only VP9 and P30 in different variations. When asked why, he simply said "he does not have them".
    TBH it is kind of making sense that they could stop production - HK is trying hard to sell the VP9 and P30 as the "new" guns that were supposed to replace USPs.
    I'd love to love the VP9 and P30, but it is simply not the same. I cannot explain it. USP feels and looks different.
    Please stop going to that LGS as they are full of idiots. Two idiots is one too many.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GasGuzz View Post
    I have a BI/2018 USP9c
    May I ask if it's a grey or black frame? How long ago did you purchase it? Thanks.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Str8shtr View Post
    Just curious. I've been interested in picking up another USP and asked my dealer to find one. All his distributors are out of Compact USPs in ANY caliber. I thought this was pretty weird so I wanted to check in and see what the story is. Thanks!
    NO H&K is not phasing/stopping production or whatever rumor your LGS employees told you this week! Why keep the rumor going?!

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links