HK P30 Gray Import by RGUNS - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: HK P30 Gray Import by RGUNS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I bought one of these back in the spring and paid 525.00. It was brand new in box. Not real sure about the warranty. I never even thought about it actually. I did register it on the H&K website without any issues.

I called H&K right after receiving it and asked for the English version of the owners manual. I remember providing the serial number and they sent me the manual no charge.

It is my first and only handgun (so far ) I have 450 rounds through it without a single issue.

The only problem I have now is I went to switch out the side panels to the small ones and found out it was shipped with 2 small left panels and no right one. I called H&K again they couldn't find the part number for a gray one.
    I asked if they had the black and CS said they did and would send it to me but that was a month ago and haven't seen it, so guessing they didn't. I will order a set of small black ones when I get time.

If I get enough posts here I might put up a wtb or wtt ad. Maybe I'll find the person that got 2 right panels

Warrenty or not it's a H&K P30 so odds of needing any repairs are slim to none from everything I ever read.

Enjoy it. It's a fantastic gun at a fantastic price.

Wildb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minister of Kraut Space Magic
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

If the product is not imported by HK USA then it would not be covered under the HK USA warranty.
    bpnkrtn, seery and Saab95v6 like this.
    HK Customer Service
    Hidden Content

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HK CS1 View Post
    If the product is not imported by HK USA then it would not be covered under the HK USA warranty.
    Sometimes you get THE definitive answer ...

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well that’s not good. I joined this forum for this exact question and you beat me to it. I just traded a Glock 17 for one of these rguns p30s. Mine is the same, German manual and all. These are popping up a lot on Armslist in my area. There must be a lot of them out there. Too wet and cold to get out and shoot it today. Tomorrow I will get it out and hope it’s good to go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Man that's a great price. Congrats on a great purchase.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by willd View Post
    I bought one of these back in the spring and paid 525.00. It was brand new in box. Not real sure about the warranty. I never even thought about it actually. I did register it on the H&K website without any issues.

I called H&K right after receiving it and asked for the English version of the owners manual. I remember providing the serial number and they sent me the manual no charge.

It is my first and only handgun (so far ) I have 450 rounds through it without a single issue.

The only problem I have now is I went to switch out the side panels to the small ones and found out it was shipped with 2 small left panels and no right one. I called H&K again they couldn't find the part number for a gray one.
    I asked if they had the black and CS said they did and would send it to me but that was a month ago and haven't seen it, so guessing they didn't. I will order a set of small black ones when I get time.

If I get enough posts here I might put up a wtb or wtt ad. Maybe I'll find the person that got 2 right panels

Warrenty or not it's a H&K P30 so odds of needing any repairs are slim to none from everything I ever read.

Enjoy it. It's a fantastic gun at a fantastic price.

Wildb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh hey, I just switched out mine last night, and realized mine only came with two RIGHT small side panels and no left! Wanna trade?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

A little off topic, but is there a source for tan/fde framed P30s?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gator33 View Post
    A little off topic, but is there a source for tan/fde framed P30s?
    I wish. While I'm wishing, let's make it a full OD Green frame and slide for the P30L, specifically the P30LS, with production remaining in Germany.

As far as I know, the only colored P30's have been this run of grey P30S models.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LoveCraft View Post
    Oh hey, I just switched out mine last night, and realized mine only came with two RIGHT small side panels and no left! Wanna trade?
    Hi,

I could be interested. When you get enough posts send me a PM we'll work it out.

Willd

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TLOU_Joel View Post
    I wish. While I'm wishing, let's make it a full OD Green frame and slide for the P30L, specifically the P30LS, with production remaining in Germany.

As far as I know, the only colored P30's have been this run of grey P30S models.
    I shudder at the thought of even asking, but what would we be looking at for a group buy?

I only bring that up because of the possibility that it would be covered by HK USA's warranty.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links