HK P30L V2 40 S&W LEM Trigger Thoughts. - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: HK P30L V2 40 S&W LEM Trigger Thoughts.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MasterJP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissK31ppq View Post
    I want to thank everyone for the suggestions on the HK P30L 40 S&W. I will definitely use the info I learned here. However with EFK Dragon being out of stock of 9mm Conversion Barrels and The cheapest trigger job being 65 bucks, im going to sell the HK P30L S&W and wait for a HK P30L 9MM V1 or V3. Just too much work to put into a gun that wont holds it value because of it being 40 s&w. The FN FNS-9L for 379.99 on EuroOptics was the nail in the coffin on the P30L 40 S&W LOL.
    I got the EuroOptics FNS-9L, and while it has crisp both break and reset, six+ pounds is way too much. I am researching some lighter springs, but it is going to be a journey.
    Meanwhile, my P30-s are in high three pounds with just two easy spring swaps, and most importantly those are cheap, readily available third-party springs.
    Undeniably, the reset of the FNS is shorter. The shortest reset I have on an HK is on my HK45 LEM - I do not know why it is shorter than the P2000.

As for EFK, they were collecting backorders for conversion barrels, and when they get enough they will make them all at once. If you send email or call, ask for Franki, and he will help you (back)order one.
    Says there out of stock and they wont even let me place an order. Hopefully I find a p30L 9mm V3 DA/SA in the future.
    As long as its not a Colt Rotary Bolt Pistol, Ruger Striker Fire, or Mossberg Lever ill try it. Pass on Smith & Wesson.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Just go USP and your problems will go away. Either V1, V3, or LEM,it will smoke a P30 IMHO of course. That groove in the trigger guard on P30 ran me off quick. I canít dremmel an HK as a matter of principle so I just had to go away mad. I found the V3 had really decent trigger, but after even just a few rounds (fat fingers), no matter where I put on the trigger shoe, it wore me out. I was bummed. As for day time sights, the std P30 sights were awesome. There is a P30 V1 or V2(canít tell itís not stipulated in add) but definitely one or the other. .40cal with box, 4 mags, and heinie straight 8 sights in TULSA for 475. Iím still considering it even though I know, the finger will hurt. Itís hard for me to think I canít make it work for me. Anyway, USP is still king for me.

Anyone who legally can, should carry a firearm and train to use it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I completely dismissed LEM for 15 years while carrying da/sa HK's until I came across a p30sk v1 that was too cheap to pass up.

This is a v4.1 with Lazy Wolf Guns' reduced reset action package & nickel plated internal parts. Perfectly smooth pull that breaks at ~5.4lbs with a short & crisp reset.
    Present:: USPc .45 SS - P7M13 - P30L v1 - P30sk v1 - P30 v4.1 & P30sk v4.1 with LWG Reduced Reset Action Pkg & Ni internals.
    Past: USP .40 - VP9 - P30s

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Says there out of stock and they wont even let me place an order. Hopefully I find a p30L 9mm V3 DA/SA in the future.
    I think this should work:
    https://efkfiredragon.com/heckler-and-koch1.html

HK P30L V2 40 S&W LEM Trigger Thoughts.-backorder-highlights.png
    HK P30L V2 40 S&W LEM Trigger Thoughts.-added-highlights.png
    HK P30L V2 40 S&W LEM Trigger Thoughts.-cart-highlights.png
    HK P30L V2 40 S&W LEM Trigger Thoughts.-customer-details.png
    HK P30L V2 40 S&W LEM Trigger Thoughts.-shipping-payment.png

I wenh through this process and my USP conversion already arrived, the P30 conversion is still in a process of making.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MasterJP View Post
    I think this should work:
    https://efkfiredragon.com/heckler-and-koch1.html

Click image for larger version.†

Name:	backorder highlights.png†
Views:	32†
Size:	34.9 KB†
ID:	221232

Name:	added highlights.png†
Views:	38†
Size:	27.0 KB†
ID:	221234

Name:	cart highlights.png†
Views:	36†
Size:	16.7 KB†
ID:	221236

Name:	customer details.PNG†
Views:	36†
Size:	20.9 KB†
ID:	221238

Name:	shipping and payment.PNG†
Views:	31†
Size:	32.0 KB†
ID:	221240

I wenh through this process and my USP conversion already arrived, the P30 conversion is still in a process of making.
    damn it lol. I literally just traded the P30L towards a Coonan 357 Magnum 1911. When I called EFK they said they wouldn't even have it on back order until after the new year. Ill buy one now and just have one on hand. Worst comes to worst I just sell it for what I paid for it when their back out of stock.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dguillory View Post
    Just go USP and your problems will go away. Either V1, V3, or LEM,it will smoke a P30 IMHO of course. That groove in the trigger guard on P30 ran me off quick. I can’t dremmel an HK as a matter of principle so I just had to go away mad. I found the V3 had really decent trigger, but after even just a few rounds (fat fingers), no matter where I put on the trigger shoe, it wore me out. I was bummed. As for day time sights, the std P30 sights were awesome. There is a P30 V1 or V2(can’t tell it’s not stipulated in add) but definitely one or the other. .40cal with box, 4 mags, and heinie straight 8 sights in TULSA for 475. I’m still considering it even though I know, the finger will hurt. It’s hard for me to think I can’t make it work for me. Anyway, USP is still king for me.

Anyone who legally can, should carry a firearm and train to use it.
    I have a USP C 9MM and its the king for me of HK as well. I wanted the P30L for the stated reasons above but currently USP is top dog in my mind. I hear nothing but good things about the MK 23 but haven't shot one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

damn it lol. I literally just traded the P30L towards a Coonan 357 Magnum 1911. When I called EFK they said they wouldn't even have it on back order until after the new year. Ill buy one now and just have one on hand. Worst comes to worst I just sell it for what I paid for it when their back out of stock.
    Sometimes when it rains it pours. I hope things go better for you in the new 2019.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default HK P30L V2 40 S&W LEM Trigger Thoughts.

I bought a P30sk LEM with night sights earlier in the year and it has a light trigger pull after itís racked and short reset too. I didnít know there were multiple versions of the LEM trigger from the factory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    -
    "Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!"

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Josefius View Post
    I bought a P30sk LEM with night sights earlier in the year and it has a light trigger pull after it’s racked and short reset too. I didn’t know there were multiple versions of the LEM trigger from the factory.
    For the P30SK series, there is only one LEM variant and it's the V1 LEM (Light LEM). You can, however, change it to any other LEM variants (V0, V1, V4, V4.1, or even V-TGS) but V1 LEM is the only factory LEM available.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    For the P30SK series, there is only one LEM variant and it's the V1 LEM (Light LEM). You can, however, change it to any other LEM variants (V0, V1, V4, V4.1, or even V-TGS) but V1 LEM is the only factory LEM available.
    Heyas Too! Ok this is a new term for me, that I haven't heard before. I just took a trip on google and found a couple of posts, but nothing that really described what it was. Ummm.... what is V-TGS?

Heyas Swiss! Well, I'm sorry to hear that the p30L didn't work out for you. Tho I DO have to say, that the little green monster is kinda getting me. I've always wanted to try out one of those Coonan 1911's !!! From the sounds of it, it sounds like you came ahead on the deal! Hope you get a chance to shoot the new pistol soon!
    SwissK31ppq likes this.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by bastardsonofelvis Hidden Content
    Some people whine that HK doesn't put things out fast enough -- the same people that whine when something is put out before it's perfect. Some people just like to whine.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links