P2000 flat, non-slim left slide release lever - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: P2000 flat, non-slim left slide release lever

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MasterJP View Post
    Did you order it over the phone from HK? A quick search found nothing for sale with that SKU.
    I ordered from the very helpful HK-CS folks in GA, over the phone. You can get the HK part # from the German site. It was not expensive, I think the left/takedown is $22-27 and the right side release was like $8. The wait time is the issue.

The parts you have linked below on HKParts.net are both of the pieces I described, in a package, available immediately.
    2 + 2 = 4, whether you know how to count or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disregarded9-side View Post
    You can get the HK part # from the German site. It was not expensive, I think the left/takedown is $22-27 and the right side release was like $8. The wait time is the issue.

The parts you have linked below on HKParts.net are both of the pieces I described, in a package, available immediately.
    Disregarded9-side,

Funny you should say that as I was just considering asking some relatives in Europe to order for me some parts.
    It turns HK in Europe does not sell directly to regular folks, but only to unnamed distributors.
    May I ask you to be so kind as to give me the link where one can find the numbers?

As for HKParts.net, I am sure they are marvelous humans beings, but I have religious problems with their marauder's price tactics.
    I went so far as to make my own trigger return spring tool, but so far I have not ordered anything from that site.
    I expect someone will point I am a stingy old fart, but yes, I am what I am. :-)

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)

• Left-Side Lever (207756)
    • Right-Side Lever (207757)

Here's a pic for comparison.

Last edited by TooSixy; 12-25-2018 at 02:05 PM.
    bp1 and Disregarded9-side like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

bp1
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I like the look of the flat levers!

I just became the new owner of a new HK45, and I believe that I would like the flat (or slim) levers, better, as well.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    TRS right leg should rest on top of the lever axle; just like it would on the stock P30 lever axle. One thing to keep in mind is that when you re-insert the lever, you must lift the TRS leg up before inserting it all the way. Oh Gee, that doesn't come out right LOL.

Also, the P2000 left-side release lever 209267 is no longer available. HK replaced it with the same lever as the one in the HK45 series a while back. It still comes on the latest P2000 though.
    Hehehe, so descriptive....Thanks 26y! I totally know what you are trying to say though. I am going to try this out on my P30L to see how I like it.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TooSixy likes this.
    I can still count my hk's with one hand....I just gotta start over once or twice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry, I was not clear, now I have all the number for all the levers.
    The question was more about learning how to fish - if I knew said site, I would have tried to find the numbers myself instead of taking people's time. :-)

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MasterJP View Post
    Sorry, I was not clear, now I have all the number for all the levers.
    The question was more about learning how to fish - if I knew said site, I would have tried to find the numbers myself instead of taking people's time. :-)
    Go to heckler-koch.com website (aka the German HK website). There should be a link to Accessories. That's where those parts are listed.

4X4
    Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy2015 View Post
    Hehehe, so descriptive....Thanks 26y! I totally know what you are trying to say though. I am going to try this out on my P30L to see how I like it.

Cheers

I've used the flat levers in my P30. They allowed me to use a very nice leather holster made for a Glock 23 which would not work with the stock slide levers. Be careful with the TRS leg as 260 said. I had taken my P30 down many times with the flat P2K levers but aroumd the 10-12 time I broke the TRS. I missed the part when changing those springs you're supposed to lift the leg even with stock levers until I replaced it.

Another thing is the flat left side P2K lever and the rounded HK45C axles are shorter than the stock P2K axle. You can clearly see this in the pic 260 posted. I decided to keep the right side flat on my P2K but ordered the rounded left side 45C lever so the axle didn't protrude and be more susceptible to being pushed out or take up more space in the holster.
    Speedy2015 likes this.
    P2Ksk 40/357
    P2K 40/357/40T RCM tube
    P30 40
    P30L 40/357 RCM tube/40T RCM tube
    VP40/HK 40T tube

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I would go with them. There are zero disadvantages for me as the shelf is still easy to manipulate going up and down. Maybe not ideal for a USCBP duty pistol, but perfect for CCW use.

TooSixy beat me to the correct part numbers, and a very helpful photo.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

As of yesterday, I have 3 on backorder with HKCS....estimated June 2019 delivery. $13 each. Just a bit better than the $80 each that hkparts wants. I think the difference is worth the wait!

Cheers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links