Any chance for a P30L tactical? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Any chance for a P30L tactical?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canyonrat View Post
    They are also traditional rifled so they are 1860s technology that will lose you between 80 and 200fps in comparison to an HK 9mm barrel, depending on loading.
    Fixed it for ya.
    2 + 2 = 4, whether you know how to count or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I picked up a factory german made P30L threaded barrel from HKparts.net. Not cheap, however the firearm runs flawlessly suppressed. That being said, I generally prefer to shoot my USP Tac as opposed to the P30L.
    Any chance for a P30L tactical?-fullsizeoutput_1224.jpegClick image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_1224.jpeg 
Views:	300 
Size:	4.82 MB 
ID:	221990
    Any chance for a P30L tactical?-b2625918-f9b9-4ea7-bf5b-3a4c020aa8d5.jpg
    JCC likes this.

JCC
    Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

(thank you for posting those beautiful photos)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    HK P9S 9mm
    HK USP9C
    HK P30 SK V3 TRU DOT
    HK VP9 SK TRU DOT

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well it's looking like about it's about a 99% chance I will be getting the USP tactical.
    Thanks for all the suggestions. I didn't think about it, but I could get the P30L and swap out he barrel, but the new one does not have a o-ring. Would I be able to tell the difference in accuracy between a o-ring and non o-ring barrel, I highly doubt it. But it gives me a placebo effect and if it did nothing, H&K would not put it on anything. I could also add the trigger job/parts, and sights, but after those 3 mods, I will probably be at, or slightly above the cost of the USP tactical.
    I do really love the grips on the P30L, but I never had any problems with my old USP's grip. I have also handled a USP tactical at my local gun shop and really like it. While the grip is not as nice as the P30, it is still a lot better than some other brands of guns I have held. I am a bit of a USP fan boy (even though I have only owned one).
    I think I will go ahead and get the USP for now, and just keep a eye on the market. If they ever come out with a P30L tactical I may trade in the USP for it. Or may not, depending on my financial situation in the future (and if the P30L tactical even ever comes out).

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)

You might want to go back to the shop and try your hand on a HK45 Tactical if you like the P30 grips. But again it does not a nice trigger as the USPt 45.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disregarded9-side View Post
    A few years ago when the general population realized suppressors weren't illegal and inflation caught up with the $200 tax stamp HK imported P30s that included an extra factory threaded barrel.

I think that it's much more likely that we will get the SPF9L in the form of a VP9L at SHOT this year, if anything. A VP45 seems more likely than a "P30T" right now.

I predict a slowdown of new hammer-fired models making it to America. They are much, much more expensive for HK to produce than striker fired pistols--and when it comes to voting with our wallets, we The People either cannot tell the difference or strongly prefer products made with considerably less time, thought and money. Glock has gone absolutely full-retard, producing increasingly inferior products (see: slower shooting American made barrels) for very little money faster and faster, and selling them for more and more money each time around. I have a Gen 5 19 and the slide visibly lifts when the trigger is pressed as it defeats the drop safety. I believe you can get a VP9 cheaper than a 19/17 still, and yet...
    I will buy 2 of the VP9Ls if HK announces it. The pics posted in the another thread of the one in Germany is beautiful .
    As long as its not a Colt Rotary Bolt Pistol, Ruger Striker Fire, or Mossberg Lever ill try it. Pass on Smith & Wesson.

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SwissK31ppq View Post
    I will buy 2 of the VP9Ls if HK announces it. The pics posted in the another thread of the one in Germany is beautiful .
    I'd like a pair of those too. A VP9LOR would be sweeeeeeet.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bastardsonofelvis View Post
    I'd like a pair of those too. A VP9LOR would be sweeeeeeet.
    I would be surprised if we don't get it at some point. Still, an optics ready model would mean HK making a pistol FOR American civvies, not just importing guns they already made their nut on. That would mean I level of never before seen listening to American buyers.
    bastardsonofelvis likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pretty sure the USP 9mm tactical doesn’t utilize o rings

JCC
    Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'll take one or two of these please.

https://www.heckler-koch.com/en/prod...-overview.html

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast