Well remember how I said I was excited about my VP9
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Well remember how I said I was excited about my VP9

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Well remember how I said I was excited about my VP9

It’s here but one issue and maybe I’m wrong your insight would be awesome this doesn’t look like night sights to me looks like a suppressor sight with one night sight ?!? Botach says that’s how nights are but my buddy says no should be 3 dots

What gives?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Well remember how I said I was excited about my VP9-8312ce84-6be5-42a6-bfdd-f7fe97e13053_1547153378202.jpeg   Well remember how I said I was excited about my VP9-71468d39-8992-4ec6-b01b-cb9cc15dfc25_1547153522436.jpeg   Well remember how I said I was excited about my VP9-c9dd58a2-4660-4e7e-a41e-9518b8eb52d6_1547153529469.jpeg  

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Yours looks to be a tactical model -- is the barrel threaded? VP9s come with either the standard luminous painted sights or, if in a LE package, meprolight 3 dot tritium sights. VP9Ts may come with that sight system, I haven't purchased one that way. Someone else might know.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Heyas Abscnt!
    Well, I did a search, and almost all of the pics that I see of them, have the standard sites. But in your other thread, https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handg...t-arrival.html Armed In Utah posted a pic of one that had the Silencer sights saying that's what it was going to look like. I guess maybe call HK and see what they have to say. Their number is on their website.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by bastardsonofelvis Hidden Content
    Some people whine that HK doesn't put things out fast enough -- the same people that whine when something is put out before it's perfect. Some people just like to whine.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Looks like the newest model of the VP9 tactical. Sites are correct. Linked below on the HK website

Note: older VP9 tactical came with 3 dot non suppressor height night sites. This one is the newest model.

https://us.hkwebshop.com/hkstorefron...hts/p/51000232

https://hk-usa.com/hk-models/vp9-tactical/
    Last edited by yz125racer; 01-10-2019 at 08:13 PM.
    WolfieRules likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

look back at my recent posts & pics........mine were Heinie sights...2 dot..........

would not stay tight in dovetail after only 3 shots

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"You've been BoTach'd!"

FWIW, all my setups are 1 dot. It's much faster. YMMV.

I'm sure it's factory. Is the front site also serrated?

Congrats on the purchase.
    2 + 2 = 4, whether you know how to count or not.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Armed in Utah View Post
    look back at my recent posts & pics........mine were Heinie sights...2 dot..........

Yours is not a Tactical while his is.

The newer models of HK45/HK45C Tactical and VP9 Tactical come with those TruGlo Tactical Night Sights (1-dot front night sights and plain rear) for suppressor use. They no longer come with the Meprolight 3-dot night sights (aka TruDot).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    Yours is not a Tactical while his is.

The newer models of HK45/HK45C Tactical and VP9 Tactical come with those TruGlo Tactical Night Sights (1-dot front night sights and plain rear) for suppressor use. They no longer come with the Meprolight 3-dot night sights (aka TruDot).
    Darn those are the ones in there pictures that I wanted lol o well guess I’ll buy them separate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looks like the suppressor height night sights I have on my HK45CT from the factory and put on my HK45T to replace the dim Mepros. Look at it this way, my USP9T that is brand new came with suppressor height blacked out sights, I'm still not sure if I like that or not.
    VP9 (Gray), VP9sk (Midnight Bronze), P30sk, USP9, USP9T, HK45CT, HK45T (FDE)
    Fabarm/HK FP6

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Armed in Utah View Post

This is the first I’ve ever heard about anyone having issues. Did you figure out what the deal was?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links