First post might as well be about a classic...HK Model 4 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: First post might as well be about a classic...HK Model 4

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by skyfrog69 View Post
    OK, first post after years of lurking: I spent a couple of years getting this together. I wanted an HK 4 in all calibers since the first time I saw one thirty plus years ago. I picked up one on GB with all four barrels and one mag for each caliber for a grand awhile back. It took me awhile to track down the cleaning kit, brown grip and a second .22 barrel, which I had a friend extend and thread 1/2-28. I like having at least five magazines for each of my pistols. Finding the 6.35 magazines were a challenge...I found two in Alaska (I can't imagine why a .25 caliber anything ended up in Alaska!) and the other two in Poland. I replaced the buffer and picked up a few spares as well. I will primarily shoot .22 in it, and occasionally 7.65. I ran one mag each of 9k and 6.35 through it and will probably not shoot it in those calibers again. It has been a fun addition to my collection. Comments welcome!

That is an excellent HK4 set that you have put together. The finger extensions on all the mags is uncommon and really hard to find. I don’t shoot mine at all anymore as replacement parts are too hard to find. Shooting the .22 flavor is a safe bet. Great first post. Maybe a mini range report next?

I lucked out when I bought my set as it came with test targets for all four barrels and the boxes are serialized to the pistol.

P9S Combat 9mm
    P9S Target .45acp
    P7M8
    P7M13
    HK4 Set (.380 .32 .25 .22)
    P30L 9mm
    VP9
    USP Custom Sport 9mm
    USP Expert 9mm
    USP Expert .45acp
    USP Tactical 9mm
    HK416 14.5" SBR
    UMP SF 8" SBR 9mm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Passengerseven View Post
    That is an excellent HK4 set that you have put together. The finger extensions on all the mags is uncommon and really hard to find. I don’t shoot mine at all anymore as replacement parts are too hard to find. Shooting the .22 flavor is a safe bet. Great first post. Maybe a mini range report next?

I lucked out when I bought my set as it came with test targets for all four barrels and the boxes are serialized to the pistol.

Thanks! I will likely do a range report...possibly after I get my Form 1s back approved for a couple of rimfire cans.

I did have to search around to find 3 or 4 finger extensions for the mags that didn't already had them. Iirc, I got them from Numrich.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links