VP9 Long Slide Kit - Page 24
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: VP9 Long Slide Kit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I received my Comp-Tac VP9L holster yesterday. I will be shooting my VP9L in a sanctioned match this weekend

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Received email today back in stock at another vendor for 337.99 and 9$ shipping. Didn’t have time to read rules to see if you could post name, and couldn’t send info to admin through pm. A little bit of internet savvy should yield good results
    Kro77 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Received email last night but were sold out when I went to site. But low and behold another email in the a.m. and secured the purchase.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

my long slide kit arrived yesterday. very nicely done. the VP9L looks bad a$$..... I hope to get a chance to run some rounds through her this weekend..

anyone know why the roll mark on my long slide says "VP9L-B"

I thought the VP9B was the push button mag release version (frame) of the VP9?
    Last edited by LCSO264; 03-22-2019 at 06:33 PM.
    HK91
    HK94
    USC/UMP
    SL8/G36
    P7M8
    P9s .45acp
    VP70Z
    USP Tactical .45acp
    V51/HK51 clone
    HK45
    HK45c
    HK 416 10.5" upper
    GSG5PK
    P30Ls
    HK45T (OD Green)
    VP9
    CR556A1
    P30SKs
    SP5K

Unrepentant HKHolic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kilroy2721 View Post
    I received my Comp-Tac VP9L holster yesterday. I will be shooting my VP9L in a sanctioned match this weekend
    Nice! I ordered one from RHT. I'm using the holster I have for the vp9 with the match weight til then. I have been shooting it in uspsa limited. I love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esBBknt18Dg

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Hey y'all - been off the forums for a while (I have a baby on the way come August and spent most of the last year getting out of debt)

I want a long slide VP9L kit for sure, but it basically costs as much as a full pistol, last year at this time $449-499 was about the going rate for a standard VP9 - Is there a decent demand for people who want a spare VP9 slide who would want to send it out for RMR cutting etc - I wouldn't mind dropping the $400 on the long slide kit if I could get back $300 on the back end -

I basically would buy a "spare" VP9 and sell the slide/barrel etc off of it -

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kilroy2721 View Post
    I don't see it on their website. Did you call an ask for it specifically?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_bobby View Post

I want a long slide VP9L kit for sure, but it basically costs as much as a full pistol, last year at this time $449-499 was about the going rate for a standard VP9 - Is there a decent demand for people who want a spare VP9 slide who would want to send it out for RMR cutting etc - I wouldn't mind dropping the $400 on the long slide kit if I could get back $300 on the back end -

I basically would buy a "spare" VP9 and sell the slide/barrel etc off of it -
    Prices on the long-slide kits are coming down. I paid $439 for my first, and then about 10 days later paid $339 for another (plus shipping in both cases). You just have to keep your eyes open and watch prices carefully, and move fast when you see a deal. Places with good prices sell out fast.

But judging from the prices I see, I don't think you'll be able to get $300 for a used VP9 upper. The availability of the long-slide kit has disrupted VP9 prices. VP9 lowers, which were selling for about $200 before the VP9L kit was available, have largely disappeared and go closer to $300 when you can find them.

Cheers,
    Whisper

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I’m not sure if it was mentioned before but I just weighed my VP9 slide and my VP9L slide. Both weighed exactly 485 grams.

Oddly enough the L feels lighter in the hand but it’s pretty cool that the weights are so spot on.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Completed slide assembly or just slide?

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links