Looking for Compact 9mm for a CCW - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Looking for Compact 9mm for a CCW

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

P2000 9mm lem 1. Best ccw I have. Second best is usp compact .40 V3. I canít stand 2 finger grip or mag extensions to make full grip. Thatís just me. The P2K is sweet AIWB carry gear

Anyone who legally can, should carry a firearm and train to use it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How does a P30SK 9mm lem 1 compare to the P2000?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

CZ p07. I rounded out the back strap and added talon grips. Low bore axis helps with quick follow ups.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for Compact 9mm for a CCW-img_20190131_174320_1549135673562.jpg Looking for Compact 9mm for a CCW-img_20190129_173943_1549135819228.jpg

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dguillory View Post
    P2000 9mm lem 1. Best ccw I have. Second best is usp compact .40.
    Seconded!
    Last edited by icenoir; 02-02-2019 at 08:23 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shoot a Sig Sauer P365 before you buy anything. It'll make a believer out of you.
    glock19er likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well if you don’t like how the p30 feels maybe consider just going up to 45 and get a HK45c which has a better trigger or like other have said try the USP compact 9...... HK’s DA trigger aren’t the best in the p series but with a few upgrades you’ll have a shorter reset and littler take up. Just depends on what you feel is adequate for your taste.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gunrascal View Post
    Please help. I'm new to HK; I've been looking at the P30sk, however, the DA is quite heavy. My current ccws are p250SC and p99AS. I have a PPQ but am not comfortable carrying it. Though I'll be away for awhile, please respond. Thank you
    The P7 is a good choice for alot of people. It's the thinnest 9mm you'll find from HK. Are you only considering current production? If the weight and price don't bother you, and you like it's manual of arms, it is a tackdriver with a great trigger.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I had a P7 that I shot better than all my other guns, but couldn't get used to the squeeze cocker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

been out looking and shooting; still can't find a LEM and still looking; been shooting a Sig P229 with a lighter hammer spring; don't know about that; comments please.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gunrascal View Post
    been out looking and shooting; still can't find a LEM and still looking; been shooting a Sig P229 with a lighter hammer spring; don't know about that; comments please.
    I hear you. The area I'm in has a very serious drought of anything HK, aside from some VPx's. We went to a gun show over last weekend. I only saw 2 tables that had anything aside from a VP. I asked if they had anything in LEM that I could try out. Both tables laughed at the question. :(
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by bastardsonofelvis Hidden Content
    Some people whine that HK doesn't put things out fast enough -- the same people that whine when something is put out before it's perfect. Some people just like to whine.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Sponsored Links