So I took Tony's (AGG) advice - New (to me) HK Day - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: So I took Tony's (AGG) advice - New (to me) HK Day

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

It's addictive, that's for sure. Now that I'm older...I've sold most of mine. However the NFA bug bit me. LOL I guess ya never quit.
    Yurei likes this.
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
    You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good.
    Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy.
    Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

"If you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat" Ronald Reagan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mmissile View Post
    It's addictive, that's for sure. Now that I'm older...I've sold most of mine. However the NFA bug bit me. LOL I guess ya never quit.
    That one hurts. But in a good way lol.

Congrats-
    mmissile likes this.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurei View Post
    A few months (August) ago I started a thread asking for recommendations for my next HK pistol. As we know, Brother Tony, the Deacon of the Church of the USP45T, recommended his favorite selection from the Book of Armaments: Chapter USP, Verse .45, Line T.

So, having listened to the sermon, I have been seeking, and today I have found!

All silliness aside, I actually picked-up a used all black model last fall but could not resist this sweetheart when it showed-up in my local store over the weekend. I worked a trade and I'm more than happy to have this Tan version in my collection.

While I was there, I couldn't help but notice they had another HK that was on my want list, so I traded a spare Glock 17C and a S&W 640 that were just taking-up space in the safe for this:

Having gone from just 1 HK three years ago (P7 PSP), now I find myself with 10 of them in my safe. And I just couldn't help but notice my local store also had a pretty little USPc .45 awaiting adoption......
    Awesome acquisitions--- you exceeded my expectations with the FDE USP45FSt (and case)!!!

Tony
    Yurei likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Both are very nice USP's, congrats! =)

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
    Yurei likes this.
    The Spirit of God hath made me, the breath of the Almighty hath given me life

Hidden Content Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links