Giving LEM another shot! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Giving LEM another shot!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

After shooting P7s for years, LEM was a quite a change. It is my preferred trigger now.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Absolutely love the LEM in my USP compact 9mm. It has more use than my USP 9 tactical, therefore has a better trigger. It has the same pull weight as my tactical that has full match trigger parts.

Tried out the LEM in the tactical but preferred the match trigger in that particular gun because I shoot it at distance. In the compact, however, I wouldn't change the LEM for anything - even for a match trigger. Completely love the feel of it in that gun.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent04 View Post
    That is a nice story. I guess over 7 months, your subconscious mind forgot about the negatives and reset itself. I have a P30sk light LEM too, and it's a great shooter.
    I absolutely believe in this too (the subconscious mind and "time").

It has happened to me a couple of times before, a pistol I initially liked is one I ended up later loving. Happens in many other things in life too.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sos24 View Post
    LEM is definitely a change from DA/SA, but once I stopped comparing and just experienced it for what it is, I really liked it.
    That is the way.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The LEM trigger is hard to describe at times. It has aspects of a DA trigger, but it isn't the same.
    It is; however, well suited for defensive use.

1. While the trigger pull is long, it's still fairly light. But it helps you know you're doing something you shouldn't.
    2. When you intend to shoot, the trigger presents no obstacle.
    3. Super for holstering. When I hold the hammer down with my thumb, it takes a LOT of force to pull the trigger.

The more I use it, the more I like it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not ever owning a HK, which LEM model would be best to start with?(hope this question is appropriate; not wanting to 'jack the thread)
    Last edited by gunrascal; 02-27-2019 at 05:44 PM.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I'd say "any"... My only USP is still SA/DA but my P2000, P2000SK and P30L are all "light" LEM.
    HK VP9, P2000SK 9mm, P2000 9mm, 45c, USP 45 SS (sold), P30L, Mark 23 & PCS 9
    "A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ― Edward R. Murrow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gunrascal View Post
    Not ever owning a HK, which LEM model would be best to start with?(hope this question is appropriate; not wanting to 'jack the thread)
    I started with the V2 (heavy LEM), but then changed some springs around and wound up with the V1 (light LEM). I would start with the V1 if I had it to do over again.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Took her out again for a few rounds, just shooting and having fun. Was very pleased AGAIN as I had baseball size groups. Planning on another outing Friday! Then must make her some fodder. Liking Light LEM very very well!!
    RustyIron likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by djeuch View Post
    I'd say "any"... My only USP is still SA/DA but my P2000, P2000SK and P30L are all "light" LEM.
    How do you decide between the P30 and the P30SK?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links