Giving LEM another shot!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Giving LEM another shot!

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Giving LEM another shot!

I have always been a fan of DA/SA (V1). However, last year I purchased a P30sk in light LEM. So after 575 rounds I felt the V1 was still best for me. After a thorough cleaning I put her in the back of the safe and she's sat there since last July. So, yesterday I decided to go shoot a few rounds. After all, the KENTUCKY RAIN had slacked down to a slight drizzle for a BRIEF time. I decided to take the little Sub-Kompact out for a few shots along with my USPC V1. Wow, I shot it much better than ever before. In fact, better than my V1. Anyway, I'm pumped up again about the LEM. Definitely going to give it plenty opportunity to win me over! Who knows, I may convert my beloved USPc!!!
    Last edited by Hunt7; 02-23-2019 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Mis-typed a word

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

That is a nice story. I guess over 7 months, your subconscious mind forgot about the negatives and reset itself. I have a P30sk light LEM too, and it's a great shooter.
    No.body likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I really like the LEM. I bought a USPc 9mm LEM and liked it so much I converted my USP45. I have them both with the heavy LEM setup because I like the more positive feeling of the trigger reset.
    Mark 23
    USP 45
    USP Compact 9

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

bp1
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

In 2018, I converted a uspc45 to LEMv1, after owning since '06.
    Bought a P30sk in v1LEM, last year and recently converted it to v4.1 LEM.
    Also have two HK45's in v9, considering ambi control levers, or LEM kits for them.

LEM/CDA is a good system!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt7 View Post
    I have always been a fan of DA/SA (V1). However, last year I purchased a P30sk in light LEM. So after 575 rounds I felt the V1 was still best for me. After a thorough cleaning I put her in the back of the safe and she's sat there since last July. So, yesterday I decided to go shoot a few rounds. After all, the KENTUCKY RAIN had slacked down to a slight drizzle for a BRIEF time. I decided to take the little Sub-Kompact out for a few shots along with my USPC V1. Wow, I shot it much better than ever before. In fact, better than my V1. Anyway, I'm pumped up again about the LEM. Definitely going to give it plenty opportunity to win me over! Who knows, I may convert my beloved USPc!!!
    Good to hear. I like both triggers for different reasons.
    A voice from the past whispers in my ear, “Brethren, keep your powder dry.”

Professional Gunslinger
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have a couple USP's, both full size & compact. My last purchase was a P30sk, LEM lite and all I have is praise for it. Now, DA/SA does have a place but I'm beginning to think that place isn't in my house anymore.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.' -That is Honor

Hidden Content

Gunnery Sergeant
    Meteorological and Oceanographic Analyst Forecaster, Instructor
    United States Marine Corps
    2000-Present

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I started with DA/SA (USP9, HK45, P30) as well, and like you, the light LEM also took a little bit of time to grow on me. It's now my preferred trigger style.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thanks for the comments. Since the rain has subsided temporarily I'm going to shoot a few more rounds. It's like getting a new gun all over! Lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

LEM is definitely a change from DA/SA, but once I stopped comparing and just experienced it for what it is, I really liked it.
    WolfieRules and No.body like this.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

LEM is a great system that takes a little bit to master but once you do it is pretty awesome.
    WolfieRules and 410Guy like this.
    Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links