Is the P30 ever going to be available again? - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Is the P30 ever going to be available again?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I e-mailed hk customer service about availability for the p30sk yesterday, and this is the response today

Sir,

The P30 series in a whole is on back order and we have a large back log of back orders as well. Germany is behind on shipments and we are hoping to start receiving them sometime in May
    Last edited by Meho1277; 03-04-2019 at 08:45 PM.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imacad View Post
    Talked to HK CS about the P30s. They're not expecting to have slides for 3-4 months and since they're building them in the US, well.. let's just say there won't be any fresh minty new ones for a while.
    P30s are still made entirely in Germany...

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Plotinus View Post
    I don’t care for the da/sa P30 trigger, the light LEM is much more to my liking.
    I carry a LEM for my USP45 for work. As for the P30, I had GreyGuns do their thing for my V3 P30. World of difference in the DA/SA realm. Carried that at work for a little bit as well, but favor .45 so went with my USP instead.
    Certified Heckler & Koch Armorer (HK416/MP5/UMP/USP/HK45/VP9/VP9sk)

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hyno View Post
    P30s are still made entirely in Germany...
    My understanding is that the P30 frame is made in Germany and imported in while HK USA will assemble with unserialized slides/barrels, which are easier to import in. They may have frames but I know they don't have slides right now.
    USP 9 V1 (KD) | P30SK V1 (BF) | P30S 9 (BA) | P30LS 9 (BA) | P30 LV1 9 (BF) | VP9 (BF) | USP 45 Match (KH) | P7M8 (IE/KD) | MK23 (BD) | HK P30SK V1 (BF) | P7M13 (TBD)
    MR556-Comp (BE) | MR556P (BF)

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

My understanding is that the P30 frame is made in Germany and imported in while HK USA will assemble with unserialized slides/barrels, which are easier to import in. They may have frames but I know they don't have slides right now.
    I'm nearly positive that's for the HK45 series only. BI date code P30s (2018 mfg) still had the slides and barrels with serial numbers and German markings lasered onto them.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Talked to HK CS about the P30s. They're not expecting to have slides for 3-4 months and since they're building them in the US, well.. let's just say there won't be any fresh minty new ones for a while.
    Did they happen to mention anything about the p2000/p2000sk line? Or was that not discussed since you were asking about the p30 series? Thank you.
    Last edited by Jslow; 03-05-2019 at 04:48 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There are non LEM's available. I just got one from Bud's. Picking up today hopefully!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have been waiting for this next batch of P30s to come in since last year. I emailed HKs customer service on Feb 15 , 2019 and asked if they have any info on the next shipment. This is what they said,

“We should be getting a shipment in within the next few weeks.

Thank you

HK Customer Service Team
    5675 Transport Blvd.
    Columbus, GA 31907
    Tel: (706) 568-1906 ext 6551
    Fax: (706) 568-9151
    Hours: M-F 8:30 - 4:30 EST
    www.hk-usa.com

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I just heard back too again today. They said the p2000sk (all versions) won’t be available until “late April, early May”. The v3 version might even be July! I’m after a v2. They said that one would be the late April early May. Come on HK! They can do better than this!! Seriously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I spoke to HK cs today as well as some online retailers. HK said that there are a lot of backorders so the first few shipments might already be spoken for. One of the retailers tried to order a p30 for me but his distributor said that they aren't available and might be available in 45 days.

Who knows when they'll show up. It will probably be a few months before we actually see them for sale

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links